Beat Arceus

>beat Arceus
So that's it? That's the game?

Attached: pokemon-legends-arceus-eshop-preorder-bonuses-900x506.jpg (900x506, 81.55K)

>PLA picture
>"that's it?" le post
Hidden

>beat the game
>the game ends
WOW

Shiny hunt I guess

this game has so much potential, it's fun but its also shit. im so confused

Just enjoy it for what it is. A tech demo for Gen 9

The same could be said about let’s piss games honestly.

At least Let’s go has great graphics, PLA looks like shit

*Gen 10

PLA is Gen 9

Graphics won’t do any good when it’s the same fucking game from 20 years ago with badly coding and glitched as fuck PoGo catching mechanics.

Did you do the post-game content yet? Its really good and extensive but I won't elaborate.

The same cam be said about every non third version game and hgss

A tech demo for Elden Ring.

That's the main dish.

If you’re already done then maybe you should have done anything else this past week.

Uhhhhh….. let me read the script here…..
Uhhh… it's a children's game…. It's their first try at open world… it's fun, did you even play the game? If you did, why did you play it if you didn't like it? It's fun because the sales are high. It's fun because journalists said so. If neither of these are true, sales and review scores actually don't matter anyway. Cope seethe dilate, bought 3 more copies.

Of course. Those are still the worse games in the franchise. No amount amount coping and shilling will change that

which pokemon did you have to most fun catching

It takes like 70-80 hours to do but yeah sure it is
it's not the end of the main quest tho

How so many people can be so wrong in such a small time frame...

>70-80 hours
>me 60 hours in, still in the first area, before beating Kleavor, trying to do tasks

>>>/reddit/

yeah you spent $60 on the gen 9 proof of concept, sorry

WHY THE FUCK IT DIDNT INCLUDE A PRIMITIVE FORM OF CONTESTS THAT APPROXIMATELY 47 AUTISTS WOULD ACTUALLY PLAY AROUND WITH

Yep........that's it