20 hours played

>20 hours played
>just beat lilligant
I can’t stop grinding the dex, bros

Attached: 078ADE60-D21D-4818-B4D9-08F52C6BFD4C.jpg (2334x1414, 611.75K)

based
it's fun

Early game dex-grinding is therapeutic in a way that's hard to describe, even if its painfully inefficient as compared to doing it all endgame.
Sorta wish I forced myself to go slow the entire time, but I was getting a bit impatient by the time I was moving through the 4th area and sorta just blew through the story at that point, and now I'm at the post-game grindfest.
Looking for a second pichu (wtf are those dex challenges?) is already giving me ulcers.

40 hours for me. Still no basculegion

I got to the credits at hour 16

What the are you grinding exactly? I got level 10 on most every areas Pokemon and I'm at 23 hours after beating Arcanine. Are you shiny hunting?

Just use double edge at the alpha blissey in the first area. It likes to use nothing but soft boiled.

I just lured it with berries and hit it with a dozen leaden balls

>not completing all tasks for perfect dex before moving to next zone

Attached: 1641462021190.gif (500x375, 460.02K)

14 hours in and no badculegion yet.

OK that's too autistic even for me. I did it for the mons I liked just for the higher shiny rate but fuck doing that for shitmons like Paras and Bidoof lol.

I’m the exact same way I’m at 4th star rank and haven’t taken down the first boss

I was the same way. 15 hours and four ranks in before I beat Kleavor. When do you get to change your card picture?

Those are the easiest to complete but shit like starly is annoying when the little fucker runs away and you’re trying to kill it

That Blissey knows Thunderbolt, the Chansey at Coastlands is better.

well aren't you a little pro gamer pogchamp motherfucker shut the hell up

Got 35 hours, still not that second stamp. I'm having way too much fun

I was just participating in the thread, user

This is the shill thread, we want to make a screenshot collage to counter the people who say the games are too short, you're not welcome.

21 hours done all nobles. Not trying to do all research. Maybe after the game. But atm still playing story.

Legends is g-good!? Masuda sama I KNEEL....

Attached: 2022020415414300-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg (1280x720, 118.45K)