Man, I can't wait to storage all my bros from BDSP and PLA!

Man, I can't wait to storage all my bros from BDSP and PLA!
Oh, wait... You can't.

Attached: pokemon-home-logo-169.jpg (578x327, 41.15K)

For a while

I just don’t know why the fuck it always takes them so long to update that shit, it is just a fucking box and people fucking pay for it

We only employ people with an overwhelming surplus of chromosomes.
Please understand.

Attached: its been 3000 years.gif (500x267, 2.81M)

i need to trade my snorlax from ultra moon to home some time, fuck bank and it's softmod fuckery!

b-but we need to spend 4 months trying to patch out a system that'll get rehacked anyway in 2 days!

Does ILCA even have an excuse since they made both Home and BDSP?

Home/Bank always has to be delayed because... it just does okay

You experience the dev team's vision.

They want you to play the game within it own terms for a while instead of just immediately dropping in everything you have from past games

Attached: 61039685-6F61-4969-8CEA-59B764F7F9D1.jpg (1276x695, 211.63K)

HOME is a shit

Do we even know if PLA will allow transferring mons in?

Honestly they are probably just strategically witholding it until they feel that adding it would renew interest in the games after it's been out for a while.

I would believe that if we had any fucking info at all, legends could end up being like let’s go just letting you move shit into home and not from home to the game

im pretty surprised they're even adding support for legends

It doesn’t seem likely, although legends does have a completely unique and unobtainable modern style poke ball programmed into it.
It could be used for Pokémon going in, but it could also be for Pokémon going out, too.

Attached: 6E44FF20-0D10-4E3D-B228-43B6D680E974.jpg (105x110, 4.17K)

Im betting on the first option

Why wouldn't they?

Going in makes more sense because the ball is in PLA

I seriously doubt Legend will let Pokemon in from Home, the battle style is way too different. Legends Pokémon are defined allowed into Home though.

I don't see the problem. If you can convert them one way then just convert them the other way

What are you saying?

It's the new meme where he complains about Home not being instantly compatible with the new game every day

>can't wait to storage
I love ESL threads man