Pokemon can never replicate the sense of scale and adventure present on gameboy, SAD

pokemon can never replicate the sense of scale and adventure present on gameboy, SAD

Attached: png.png (272x280, 63.59K)

They can't, but it's because you grew up and stopped being an impressionable child, not because of how the games changed.

PLA did it better. I was so disappointed with the games even as a kid. 3D games existed so it was painful to see Pokemon in black-and-white and really small screen.

>OMG 3D BETTER!!!!!
kys

Porygon was made to mock people like you

>PLA good
>All other pokemon bad
We get it, PLA is only good because you hate pokemon

very unlikely story

"When you were a kid" bro this was a huge deal for portable gaming at the time. One of the biggest selling points was using link cables for trading. Also who the fuck prefers 3D graphics over sprites

yes retard, 3d is better than 2d

Yeah, and comparing my big computer screen with colors and 3D games to a small screen in black and white was really sad

>if you hate pokemon red, you hate pokemon

Nobody actually enjoyed the tiny ass Gameboy screen though? I don't know anyone who praises that as a good thing lol.

>OMG I AM A RETARD!!!!!
Kys
We have had plenty of 2d games that are good, see how fucking terrible PLA is you fucking dick sucker

this is one of the VERY FEW true statements typed on this shithole

>3D games existed so it was painful to see Pokemon in black-and-white and really small screen.
Might want to google "pokemon stadium" before trying to pretend you're not some zoomer shilling his latest consoomer opinion.

the funniest part is he is, he was just trying to pretend he wasn't

There is a 2-year gap between Pokemon Red and Pokemon Stadium

Looks like you are the zoomes who played Red when Stadium already existed

It's all false falgging... all of it... my god...

>Trying this hard
not gonna make it, bait-kun

>there is no way you were disappointed as a kid because of a game that didn't even exist yet!
Exposed yourself as a zoomer lol

>zoomes who played Red when Stadium already existed
Way to miss the point, You're whining about "muh 3D colorful game" in fucking 2022 when 3D games like Stadium existed long before it. You are in the minority if you actually believe red and blue weren't revolutionary and that people were comparing it to Croc or Sonic R on PC

What does being majority or minority have to do with the fact I was disappointed?

I was kid so I didn't care about the technological limitations of handhelds. I just knew what I saw with my own eyes, that PC games looked x100 better.

You haven't gotten used to it by now?