You ARE training one, right?

You ARE training one, right?

Attached: 234.png (475x475, 109.24K)

Used an alpha Stantler on my team and evolved it into Wyrdeer as soon as I could. If I see an outbreak for one, I'll definitely hunt for it.

Of course not. just because I cried non stop about this literall who shitmon being cut from swsh for 3 years straight dosen’t mean I give a shit about it.

Used Wyrdeer up until Coronet. Went back and replaced him with an alpha version. Still occasionally bring it with me for shiny runs/research/distortion runs

New favorite type combo

Attached: AC43423A-BE3A-4162-9D3A-8CAA3D3C4E5A.jpg (2048x2048, 416.31K)

Stantlerchads fucking won.

I would have used one for once if Ursaluna didn't take the Normal niche.

I already have two normal types, I don’t need another one

Yup, about to learn Psyshield Bash
Wish I hadn't wasted the only seed I had otherwise I have to wait another ten levels to get it mastered

>Wish I hadn't wasted the only seed I had otherwise I have to wait another ten levels to get it mastered
Don't think it works that way. I think they only work with tutor moves.

>Won because they are on the worst fucking game released so far
then I don't wanna win anymore

Holy fuck I love ursaluna. It's an absolute beast. The added fighting weakness is 100% worth it because it's just so God damn bulky.

You can catch an alpha stantler in deertrack heights that already has it mastered. How I got my Wyrdeer

I had one at the start of the game but swapped it for Teddiursa once I caught that.

Cope doomer!

But Stantler isn't in X & Y.

kys verlis

Cope shit eater!

I love Wyrdeer but I haven't gotten a good alpha stantler yet, what's a good nature for wyrdeer?

Yeah, he did pretty alright against that fight.

yeah those are really bad
but nobody claims they are the best games, they do with PLA.