PLA Questions/Help General

old thread: >FAQ
rentry.org/vpPLAquestions

>PLA Checklist - Pokédex Order
>includes evolution methods and Unown locations
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U9kl1OylpcoMvDqczJlHBomEidyYqvNPduaNb1K-dMU

>Interactive Map (includes Alphas and Wisps)
arceus.gg/map/

>Sidequest list
rankedboost.com/pokemon-legends-arceus/request-list/

>Crafting List
arceus.gg/crafting/

>Move list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u218EO04LgZG5IJdk-Y9rAVYWjUPWPXKwDXGllyX_Tg

>All outfits
imgur.com/a/PhU0qPu

>Shiny rates
archive-media-0.nyafuu.org/vp/image/1643/29/1643294598487.png

>Pokedex Research Info
archive-media-0.nyafuu.org/vp/image/1643/66/1643661102760.jpg

Attached: 1638471691335.jpg (2614x1931, 3.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

serebii.net/pokearth/hisui/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>catch 4 male combees in a row
is there a more unwanted mon?

How do I propose to Akari in the postgame and tell her I want to eat potato mochi with her for the rest of our lives?

Reposting from last thread.

I know there's the list here for what Pokemon and everything but it doesn't have what I need.
Is there a spreadsheet or something that lists what level you can catch them at?
For example, even though Gible is found around level 40s or whatever, it can be found at 23 or the Sinnoh starters being found around level 12 despite the higher levels nearby.
115 hours in with 216 Pokemon registered and I realised that I got too wrapped up in making money and grinding things our rather than my preferred method of play, actually RPing with an actual team.
I've since released everything but the few 1s and 0s I've bonded with and my shinies and am planning to grab a new Pokemon from a later area to be my "starter" and work towards a living dex but I can't figure out what I want to use.

Just something neat under say, level 30 would be great if anyone knows of anything off the top of their head.
Thanks in advance for any help

Go to serebii dumbass

repostin for what's the actual best way to grind xp past lvl 70? i've heard differing opinions between the roserade in crimson mirelands, the blissey in obsidian fieldlands (higher level but longer travel time), or the normal blissey/chancey spawns in icelands

Is there a page with all the levels or do you expect me to just look through the pages of every first stage Pokemon to check?
Where should I be looking?

Just off the top of my head there's also the Alpha Chansey and normal Chansey spawns fairy close to the second camp in the Coastlands

the interactive maps have every single spawn location listed and clicking on them shows you all possible spawns and their level range

>Fought the unpicked MC for the first time
>Lead with Starly because I expected the same from her like with the first (or second I don't remember) Diamond and Pearl rival battle thinking it'd be a reference
>Pikachu
>Can't switch
>One shots me
In one battle she did more than Hop did in an entire game.

I come here with 4 questions.

1. Is there anyway to manipulate an outbreak?
2. Are there any injectors or trading bots up yet so I can complete the dex for the shiny charm?
3. The bonus you get for completing the research tasks, do you think it's significant enough to even bother with?
4. This is my current team, as far as Balance goes I don't understand what they are lacking

That is all for the questions, apparently the professor gives you the other 2 starters in the lab after the first credits if people didn't already know that and the 3 trial pokemon for the fae, Hisuian Zoroark, Overquill and that other one can all be captured if you're willing to do so, they are also NOT shiny locked so if one were to say want to farm them they can do so.

You are retarded

Have you never used the Serebii map feature before?

It's practically a lifesaver for planning ahead

Meanwhile I ran into 4 riolus on my first trip into that area and thought they were just common, so I released all of the ones I caught cause they had bad natures.
Now I can't find one anymore and I need a lucario for dex completion. Oops

there's always an alpha lucario you can get

So is this game like unfinished or is there somethin I'm missing here? Let me guess there is some side quest where you come here find a dud and fight some pokemon, then leave.

Attached: USerus.jpg (2580x1080, 622.24K)

giratina in postgame

How do the Eeveelutions shake out in PLA? Which end up the best and the worst off with the new balance changes?

There's an Alpha Lucario in Icebound Falls, on the cliffs just west of the entrance to the Icelands

Is there any point to collecting all of the Old Verses?

I've never used this before.
How do I get it to show what level things spawn at?
I can't seem to find the option.

Wait, forget that.
I'm just dumb and didn't scroll down.
Thanks for your help everyone!

I almost got swept by a fucking togepi; my entire team was weak to fairy

Flareon is usable even though it's returned to not having Flare Blitz.

Jolteon is pretty good because the speed gives it a good chance to double turn opponents. Umbreon is not so bad either because it can take some hits.

At what lv Stantler master Psyshield bash?

Side note, even though you can master it early with a seed, it won't evolve until 31.

2+ hours running around killing shit aimlessly and no rift

Fuck this shit I’m just gonna go afk at this point

its almost like fighting wild mons isn't a trigger for it

What is the default eye color for male MCs

Why do you keep asking?

Why do people say it does then just misinfo or what

On that note, I actually wonder what possibilities the Swap Snack opens up for Umbreon. At least theoretically you could tank Special moves, then use the candy and deal massive Special damage yourself.

If something like it ever gets implemented in a future title, it'd be so much fun to mess around with.

I've been to every part of Alabasta Highlands yet I still haven't found the Glaceon Stone, nor have I found a Husui Zorua/Zoroark

because nobody knows what triggers it for sure and believe their own anecdotal success as 100% fact

I've been using a Power Swap Umbreon my whole play through. Not bad.