It actually boggles the mind how fucking incompetent Game Freak are and the fact that they continue to be this bad in...

It actually boggles the mind how fucking incompetent Game Freak are and the fact that they continue to be this bad in 2022.

Source: twitter.com/ScarletAkuma_/status/1489490248325373952

Attached: 1641532261271.webm (1280x720, 2.08M)

This is kino, go dilate

This is bad... why?

This is called SOVL, little zoom zoom

Fans wanted Skyrim/BotW with Pokemon, so GameFreak delivered. I don't see the issue here?

OH NONONONONONONONONO PLA KEKS EXPLAIN THIS? I THOUGHT YOUR GAME WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GOOD??

ohhhhhhhhh a minor glitch
rip pokemon...

Really not a massive deal.
God your Twitter is embarrassing, op. That’s how you type?

Hey that’s actually not bad because Sneasler looks like shit

Attached: vp.jpg (700x913, 106.56K)

oh nice, we're doing that thing where we pretend the existence and discovery of bugs in a video game is indicative of anything more than it being part of the natural process of developing a video game

scaling mountains in open-word(ish) games that you aren't supposed to is always soulfull

Gamefreak apologists and shills have absolutely no shame. Disgusting

Attached: 1621189154724.jpg (640x480, 172.75K)

go back to twitter basedboy

Holy shit, is it Bad Takes Day on Any Forums today? Anyone who's ever played any adventure game EVER knows about and uses minor exploitable glitches such as these. Games that are 1000x more advanced than PLA have at least a couple of these, and they're usually fun unless that break the game.

kek, seethe harder loser

This webm is giving me Death Stranding vibes

Oh damn I can speedrun this game? Nice. I will now buy the game.

Uhhh what are you trying to say about this fun and SOULful wholesome chungus discovery?? You must've had a miserable childhood if you don't like this. Seek professional help compschizo

>she couldn't tell I was joking

game freak couldn't develop properly to save their lives. hopefully gets fixed in the next patch.

>tranime reaction picture
every time

>GF apologist fags praising broken gameplay
yea it's cool, but let's not act like it was intentional

Absolute kino. Open world games without retarded ways to climb mountains belong in the trash. Reaching areas before the devs wanted you to or accessing an area you can't even reach through normal gameplay is fun.

Anyone complaining about a silly exploit like this is once again proving that Pokemon fans don't play other games.

Attached: SPEED.gif (500x372, 196.01K)

based dont need sneasler anymore

Attached: 1639722200001.png (1000x1200, 1.24M)

go shit your pants OP