Untitled

>!

Attached: Paras1.png (200x200, 34.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVTR8lTnnx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't hate any pokemon. At least, I didn't until playing PLA.

Attached: 2022013021165300_s.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

This but with carnivine, that shit is everywhere it doesnt need to be

Rhydon's aggro range is ridiculous

This and carnivine are the reason why I used a Ponyta until I got a Growlithe. I fucking hate these fuckers.

Heavy Balls are so shit

Gigaton balls with back strike are perfect for alphas

He's seen some shit

Why was Paras of all Pokemon added to the dex? Because it has a shit ton of weaknesses?

youtube.com/watch?v=YVTR8lTnnx8

It gave me a renewed hatred for most baby pokemon
>STILL looking for munchlax and bonsly

bonsly comes out of ores

what area?

Munchlax is on the deertrack heights apparently

this game has permanently made me dislike paras, carnavine, and a few others.
Its odd some aggro mon are very hard to actually provoke and others see you a mile away.

Drifloon is more annoying because it's everywhere all night

Murkrow is annoying fuck

Attached: 1644085017933~2.png (200x200, 35.37K)

Parasect has always been my favorite mon and I've been reveling in the fact that it and Paras are getting their moment in the limelight, even if its for being annoying, may be a shitmon but he's my shitmon

paras and parasect had the coolest cries until they replaced them

After trying to catch Tornadus yesterday, I can without a doubt sat that Glalie is my most hated pokemon in this game. Every 2 seconds another one would spawn and come flying in at me, then a fucking alpha spawned in wrecked my shit.

Attached: incoming.gif (498x368, 2.18M)

I don't play this game. What's the deal with Paras?

they're common in 4 of the 5 major areas and they're incredibly aggressive, even from long distances. On the overworld they also use Stun Spore and Poison Moves against you, which locks you out of using your Ride Pokemon for a short time if they hit.

It's very aggressive and very common in certain areas, so you can't do anything in those areas without a bunch of them chasing you and lobbing poison at you.