Jubilife Village is the best town in the whole franchise

Jubilife Village is the best town in the whole franchise.
Prove me wrong.

Attached: Jubilife.jpg (1920x1080, 546.81K)

i cant

It is, I love how the town grows as you do more sidequests and progress in the story. And you can even personalize it by giving villagers Alphas or shinies. I hope they take this philosophy and put it into gen 9 for multiple cities

True but this is also the only town in the whole game which is sad

>only town in the entire game
PLA fags really wish this game was good, huh

Lumiose is way better

Not a single npc moves outside of cutscenes, they just stand there forever doing absolutely nothing.

fuck off

Attached: 1642983153010.jpg (1280x720, 113.32K)

That’s incorrect
Not that they walk around
But based on time of day they’re in different locations

It's definitely more fleshed out and feels lived in compared to what passes for towns and cities in the rest of the franchise.

Not really. I love being invested in this town and seeing Pokemon become more and more integrated into it.

>Only town in the game
It's Meji era Hokkaido, dipshit.

It's because it's the only one that actually feels like a town.

The most wasted potential in SWSH

This one town has more SOUL and things to do than every other town in the entire franchise combined.

it's the only town with effort behind because there aren't more towns in the game. i don't care about muh old era. it's pathetic

This game reminds me of Digimon World and I love it. Filling the village with Pokemon and watching it expand is nice.

>more SOUL and things to do than every other town in the entire franchise combined.
That's actually objectivly false

>a literal hallway
swshfags are such shiteaters.

>music changes throughout your progression
>layout changes throughout your progression
>your "PC" is a ranch so you can see your Pokémon roaming there freely
>lots of fun and soulful quests showcasing how people slowly starting to become more warm towards pokemon more and more, tame some of them to help them in their work, befriend others etc.
>you can gift pokemon to different NPC throughout different quests and those mons will be with them, even if they are shiny
>character customization being available from the very start

Yeah, despite being just a single town in the game it feels way more alive and functionally intense than any previous cities in previous Pokémon games.

Luminose City is the best city of the franchise.

at the very least, since this is the ONLY town in the game and it has less than 100 NPCs, could they not have the NPCs fucking move? just walk around the town, change at night, have voice acting?
like fuck me even in the PS1 era most towns in JRPGs had moving characters

Is it the only town in PLA?