Gen 9's gimmick will be trainers fusing with their Pokemon

Gen 9's gimmick will be trainers fusing with their Pokemon.

Attached: 24eb4a1f9ce8365098d9f3cf53f2c8d99b411e89_hq.jpg (474x599, 86.42K)

There's a reason ReBURST didn't live long.

>8 volumes and 77 chapters isn't very lobg
It's one of the longer running Pokemon manga. Most only last 2-4 volumes.

Attached: 93633eacc2b29ce9eea47369aed593ff.jpg (680x800, 237.03K)

We already have another thread discussing what will be the next gimmick. But anyway yeah there're good chance it will be Biomerge/Armor

>77 chapters
damn, I haven't read it in 7 or so years but I only remember reading 5 or so chapters then it suddenly jumped 40ish chapters ahead with the mc training on an island his father was at I think with him needing to touch an object to pass.

Didn't think it ever finished or got fully translated

Imread this as "fursuiting" and that's probably what the core audience wants anyway

It’ll never be fully translated

sounds right unfortunately, a lot of obscure manga that gets 5-30 chapters translated then the rest never does is too common these days

for how popular pokemon is they don't really have many dedicated autist translating or sharing things that don't get official releases.

>she forgot about Ash-Greninja

retard

Reburst wasn't popular but it sure didn't live shortly.
Plus I'm sure the current audience would be estatic of further use of bonding of Pokemon and Trainer.

The problem with an idea like reburst is that they leave the pokemon out, they just turn into armor and all the weight of the plot falls on the human characters, which are poorly written.

In most Pokemon derived series, the main core is the link with the pokemon and how both trainer and pokemon grow together.

Should’ve just made the Pokémon stands you bond with

>she doesn't even remember

So it's just Digimon now?

battle bond wasn't a fusion. it was just a mega evo for greninja.

>Gen 9's gimmick will be trainers fusing with their Pokemon.
Likely only the player with their starter and a shill mon, and important trainers and their aces, because I doubt Game Freak would make loads of new models for every possible Pokemon to fuse with you and others.

Well duh. Nobody said the gimmick would extend to everything.

I hate how dumb the Zekrom fusion looks. Was it that hard to design one that actually looks decent?

Attached: ioi4pg9qjrg51.jpg (1866x2482, 374.87K)

It was a BREAK evolution.

Yes because Zekrom is trash to begin with.