Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii in graphic performance is light years ahead of PLA

Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii in graphic performance is light years ahead of PLA.

Attached: image (1).png (1146x1274, 2.7M)

muh grafix

You've never played Wii games on a real console, have you

I don't care

are you not ashamed of being outclassed by a wii game? Makes sense you probably play nothing but Pokemon so you're losing your mind because it at least plays like a 2010 game

They are fake accounts payed by TPCI

Looks fine to me

Attached: 1643996605698.jpg (1280x720, 419K)

not Wii faggot-OP
it's a Wii U game
also that player character seriously doesn't look that good

If you're gonna use a Xenoblade game for your bait thread at least use X.

Attached: 1643340190950.jpg (4000x3930, 3.51M)

Paid god dammit the fucking word is paid not payed payed is some other shit related to ships which is why your fucking autocorrect will never catch it

>Xenoblade Chronicles
>Wii U
Excuse me, user?

>The Legend of Zelda : Link's Awakening was light years ahead of Gen 1 & 2 in every aspect
>Golden Sun was light years ahead of Gen 3 in every aspect
>etc...
Do we really need to have that convo user? Are you not aware GF as been mediocre since day 1 and it won't change? At least PLA isn't just a Gen 1 reskin, I don't feel like I've been playing the same game for 25 years with it.

This. Pokemon has never, not once, had anything even remotely resembling impressive graphics and I'm not sure why anyone suddenly expected them.

Prease understanderu

Ok now post the Switch version which is even better than the Wii version. I like PLA but it's ugly as dog shit.

XBCX switch port when

They just knew how to make better environments, the graphics on Xenoblade are not better in reality, you can see the pixelization like crazy in your pic

Unironically looks like dogshit.

That would be overkill, the Wii version is enough.

based grammer nazi

Oh nevermind, you are right. I for some reason only got Xeno on Wii U and assumed it was a Wii U for how it looks
And yeah only time Pokemon has been somewhat graphically good was Gen 7 because of how it was essentially the 2nd best looking game on the system lol

>inspired by botw
how did they fuck up the graphics so bad? the chinks who made that anime shit genshin impact did a better job than GF. holy shit

Gen 2 was kinda average in the overworld but the Pokemon sprites themselves were great.

>genshin impact
The game has to run on the switch retardbro

>ashamed
lolwut. It’s just a game dude. I’m not gonna rope because the graphics are subpar.

genshin impact is on the switch

my bad TBA.
still botw looked good, and PLA looks like a downgrade