*completely outclasses Toxicroak competitively AND in your heart*

*completely outclasses Toxicroak competitively AND in your heart*

Attached: invalidates toxicroak.jpg (775x950, 495.98K)

>Competitive in a single player game
Take your meds

Attached: 701f9e4e-6e95-49db-a895-f5fbba2c6d39_1.aee17ad2a54e6bb0b983d88af59abd01.jpg (612x612, 27.69K)

if only it looked like that

Digimon is the franchise you're looking for, it's over there faggot

Toxicroak is used to check water mons and counter rain, they are pretty different.

i don't like it. looks like generic fursona n°3

Shoot yourself. Not a chance of that shitty Sneasel replacing this Poison/Fighting frog, let alone for me.

Attached: 454Toxicroak.png (765x765, 268.89K)

>digitagrade legs on a platigrade
Why do dogfuckers do this?

Attached: pokeicon_l_1003_000_041_n_00000000_fn_n.png (512x512, 89.88K)

She's so overdesigned.

Yeah, but least it isn't sad and washed out colorwise. Hisui has a real problem with neon colors paired with the dullest shades possible. I like a ton of the designs but the colors just about all suck shit.

Is the ride version more blue?

Attached: FKz_hKfVUAo9t7I.jpg (1280x720, 174.92K)

It's ugly and I hate that it has human mannerisms, more so than any other Pokemon so far.

rent free

Not an electric type, so no.

You digifags really do need to start paying rent, squatting on a board of the franchise that effectively killed your shit in the west.

Digimon is good
Pokemon is good
Sneasler looks like shit

cope

I am literally saying that the OP image is apeing digi ib's style on an already shit design, so rope.

i don't even play their games, shit for brains, but i think it's retarded when you faggots get on your stupid high horse about other monster games when your series is dead

>series is dead
>largest multimedia franchise in the world
If you barely get english releases, lower your voice

oh so i'm talking to a shill okay well here's a tip absolute mong i mean there's nothing to it, it's garbage now, go suck masuda's dick for one his boats if you care how much money he makes cause guess what i don't. and i don't give a shit about the series either read the whole thing mong.

>run on sentence
ESL doomer spotted, go back to making elote pablo

Fuckkk I wished it looked similar to that.
They just made Sneasel longer and called it a day. I was never fond of Weavile's design but it had more care and effort in comparison

Inb4 OUL

>complaining about franchise shills on the board for said franchise
Actually go make your cope rope and get your stool

Haven't bought a game since the run on tutorial pf sun and moon so how am I a shill faggot? I am being 200% real with you, pokemon is too big to fail and digimon is a little niche franchise that only gets cards imported nowadays.

This thread reeks of baldfagging

>can't read
you're the only ESL here pal my sentence was perfectly legible unlike what you said idk wtf "elote" is i am a bit of a doomer though ngl so you got me there
you will never be paid by gamefreak or the pokemon company international
well i never said it didn't sell well but i meant dead like spiritually and idk how digimon sells since like i said i don't know anything about it but it probably sells well enough at least

>sheltered white boy doesn't know about elote
Get out of the basement annd get you some. It's grilled corn that is coated in spices and often sold on the streets. Unironically great and verastile way to eat corn.

Attached: Mexican-street-corn.jpg (1200x1800, 168.39K)

If pokemon is dead, then why are you even here?

>thinking about meds
ngmi

Take 2 of these and call me in the morning.

Attached: bullets-hand-hand-holding-bullet-black-background-bullets-hand-hand-holding-bullet-black-background-211853651.jpg (800x533, 26.83K)

obsessed

digimon is soulless
pokemon is soul
you have shit taste

arrest

Pokemon killed
>digimon
>spectrobes
>yokai watch
>bakugan
>fossil fighters
>dinosaur king