What the FUCK was his problem

What the FUCK was his problem

Attached: 2022020402472200-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg (1280x720, 216.29K)

She's cute and she knows it

his?

Did anyone think he was a man before people started referring to him as "he"?
The only thing masculine about him is his height.
On a seperate note, I wish this game had anti-aliasing of any kind, the lack of it is the worst part of the graphics especially in caves where there's white pixels surrounding your character

No. But I found weird he had no tits.

No boobs + thickness of his neck made me think dude but I wasn't sure until it got confirmed.

you will never be a woman

Iridia has no boobs either. Did you think she was a man?

Nah it only stuck out with Milli because he's big and anime likes to give big women titties.

>The only thing masculine about him is his height.
You probably got banged by a lot of trannies if you cant recognize this is a thick ass men neck

>talking about his gender but never talking about what the fuck his actual problem was

Every thread. Anyways I'm pretty sure he was conviced frenzy was a good thing and that undoing it would incur the wrath of almighty Sinnoh, so he was trying to thwart the player from ever getting to his noble to get rid of his power. Can't tell if this dude is so far up his own ass that he can't actually relate to his noble or if he deliberately ignores some of his noble's needs so he doesn't do any work. He sure put in a lot of effort to try and stop us, though.

I was more entertained by the fact Ingo was so nonchalant about the entire thing, not a single complaint or bad thing to say even if Melli was obviously being a tool to both of your faces. Extremely gentlemanly and based, through and through.

The more that I think about it, he shouldn't have been a warden, he should have been a rival. He's literally the perfect rival, and asshole for no reason with a good script. Just change his model from a tranny to a similarly aged actual female character like Marnie and you're good. Matter of fact, just make a Marnie lookalike model, Melli acts like how Marnie looks like she should act.

I'm still mad Marnie has no personality whatsoever. Why make such a cute goth/punk tomboyish looking character only for her to act like some sheltered little princess? What a fucking waste of such a cute character. And I forgot Hop existed throughout the whole fucking game. Outside of graphics and the Wild Area, SWSH was such a shit game.

Attached: marnie.jpg (547x308, 79.15K)

>talking about his gender but never talking about what the fuck his actual problem was
Maybe they're linked.

>Why make such a cute goth/punk tomboyish looking character only for her to act like some sheltered little princess?
That was the intention, doesnt matter if you like it, for japanese this "look threatning but is actually nice" shit is hilarious and they do it all the time

What you're looking for is Klara

Too based for this world

Fuck that shit. I want pure assholes like Gary again, and Melli was a welcome change to everyone being nice faggots all the time. Melli had no rhyme or reason, he just hated you, and you hated him. He motivated me to kick his ass and I wanted to beat him more, aka he's a perfect rival.

Also, the anime did what you mentioned, but way better than any game could.

Attached: download (44).jpg (1024x764, 52.1K)

Yes, he's pretty clearly an ancestor to Avery and Klara so of course he'd look like that

Yeah I think he just took the power being a good thing at face value. That + him being so antagonistic was probably to show the different attitudes the wardens had towards their nobles but I was really expecting him to have some sort of growth afterwards and admit he didn't have his pokemon's best interests in mind. He can't even accept that Electrode was doing much better afterwards when Adaman points it out. What a dick.

Fuck I hadn't thought about that. Yeah he's great rival material. A shame.

It's pretty obvious he's a pretty boy. I don't get people thinking he was a girl no matter how effeminate he was.

I don't know

Didn't buy the DLC because fuck SWSH, so I know nothing about the character.