USM is one of the better games in the series. I don't see why people shit in it so much

USM is one of the better games in the series. I don't see why people shit in it so much.

Attached: a2c206d95fb4527a39b038baaba71d64.jpg (1620x2290, 626.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W2NIKHb0xZc
youtu.be/NFTemk99fLU
youtu.be/Q6Mt_uxnYRA
youtu.be/ppm0Dro40NA
youtu.be/cb-Cwu_QZHs
youtu.be/nuyfBgr10Vw
youtu.be/WZlMiY01XcA
youtu.be/q_kFqPbmzs4
youtu.be/J0qeRFGm2CQ
youtu.be/ppj6OFGO78Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I agree that they’re the best 3ds era games. RR has some of the best battles in the series

Attached: D7E6B8FF-F490-4A4E-8D24-973EF060B053.png (680x510, 484.9K)

Unskippable cutscenes.

I like more than the other 3DS and Switch Pokémon games for sure. Just for the National Dex alone

Attached: 18877E16-135B-457C-A33A-EB3E9995E222.jpg (724x1024, 167.01K)

They ruined Lusamine, basically false advertised exploring Ultra Space and I can't fucking catch Bounsweet for some reason because it's almost extinct.

SO JUST FUCKING MAKE HER MORE RARE FOR THE SATISFACTION OF SAVING ONE FROM PREDATORS AND RAISING

It has several good things but it ruined a bunch of the totem fights and had to fuck with the main plot to shove ultra necrozma in there

It's not really that bad but every other third version is a straight upgrade with little to no compromise while the best version of gen 7 is somewhere between SM and USM

USUMS biggest downside is the existance of SM. And while i agree that its better than SM (quite a bit actually), its still a fact, that there are MANY overlapping things in those two games, and people already played those things (similar to other 3rd versions, but those actual new things were much easier to find with them only being in one game).

Its a great game, but if you already played "most of it" already the pricing and buying becomes way harder to justify

Zoom zoom!

Probably because Alola is the worst region to explore both because of its shitty and boring barebones level design and the annoying and stupid characters that pop up around every turn to spoonfeed you useless dialogue.

Music is even shittier.

Why wasn't it DLC?

If it's so good it should have been the original release. I'm sick of Gamefreak getting a pass for this "Buy the improved version we released a year later" tactic.

Because Alola sucks. I don't hate the mechanics, but the trials weren't a very good replacement for gyms and the story largely revolving around Lillie's family drama wasn't very compelling. The anime writers realized how bullshit it was so much so that they completely disregarded it and made Lusamine a normal emotionally healthy mother. It's a shame how much I hate Lillie and Lusamine (the latter I like a bit for coomer reasons) because I really liked Gladion as a character. He could've been genuinely threatening in another game series since he's basically hunting you (well really Lillie and Nebby) down with a man made creature with a creepy helmet.

if they cut down 95% of the cutscenes and dialogue and removed those fucking retarded trial gates and made each island non-linear these would be the best 3d games by far

alola is the definition of wasted potential

No it's not, the cutscenes and dialogue work as a disguise to mask how small and boring the actual region is. If you removed the story obstructions you'd just be left with practically nothing.

>alola is the definition of wasted potential
i would agree if it wasnt for Kalos and its countless pointless landmarks we couldnt even get to

Maybe if you didn't play SuMo previously, but as a third entry it feels the exact fucking same. And considering the incredibly long unskippable cutscenes were still there, I stopped playing like an hour in

Same reason why people like to nostalgia over Brawl Subspace Emissary
MUH STORY
MUH CUTSCENES
BLAHBLAHBLAH

I don't even think they would use USUM to move forward for future content. The Amerishart animation does not count.

youtu.be/W2NIKHb0xZc
youtu.be/NFTemk99fLU
youtu.be/Q6Mt_uxnYRA
youtu.be/ppm0Dro40NA
youtu.be/cb-Cwu_QZHs
youtu.be/nuyfBgr10Vw
youtu.be/WZlMiY01XcA
youtu.be/q_kFqPbmzs4
youtu.be/J0qeRFGm2CQ
youtu.be/ppj6OFGO78Y
These are my favorite USUm tunes
I want to hear constructive criticism fir each of these and not a typical inane copout Any Forums comment.

Trainer music is the biggest shit and you hear it more than anything else.

It's only shit on because Kalosperm are a vocal minority on this board trying to push the narrative that everything after XY had to be worse when in fact Gen 6 was the low point of the series and we've only been recovering since.
Had it not been for them, USUM would be rightfully considered to be up there among HGSS and BW2.