These are the most irrelevant PikaClones and honestly two of the most irrelevant Pokémon in general

These are the most irrelevant PikaClones and honestly two of the most irrelevant Pokémon in general.

Attached: Ursula_Plusle_Minun.png (1566x881, 1.39M)

I honestly think of all Pikachu Clones Plusle and Minun are the most unique, since they have a gimmick of fighting together, the others really don't have anything that truly makes them stand out beyond being another version of Pikachu.

We didn't get a spice up again till Mimikyu, and its not even a true Pikachu Clone.

They cute. I like them

If it wasn’t for them, we wouldn’t even have double battles. Kneel down and respect them, faggot.

>These are the most irrelevant PikaClones
>said in a timeline where dedenne exists

the most irrelevant pikaclone is togedemaru, even if its probably the most fun one to use

It's the other way around. These two were created to advertise double battles. I hate them. If the Plusle and Minun and Volbeat and Illumise pairs didn't exist then Hoenn would probably be my favorite overall Dex of Pokemon.

This, nobody fucking cares about the not baby Raichu

Dedenne is also fairy type so he at least has that going for him
Also animefags loves it

I'd retool them into solid doubles oriented pokemon that they should be. Plusle would have support moves that help you on the offensive, and Minun would cripple your opponent's attacking power.

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-040744_Chrome.jpg (1439x1467, 319.29K)

Cope. Nobody cares about your little cheerleader parasites.

I find pachirisu the most forgettable easily

Fuck you. Minun is my favourite.

They are cutest, tho.

>Kneel down
i want them to make me

Pichu and minus had a doubles gimmick, which was arguably bigger than dedenne having fairy typing

What? They're more popular than Dedenne and whatever the steel type was named.

Not even close. Dedenne is one of the most popular Pokemon in Japan with it winning last year's popularity poll

there is some missed potential to market these with switch joycons

Please. The older the pikaclone, the better knows it is.

>literally made for double battles
>having both on one team violates the shitass retarded species clause
no god

Attached: meowstics.png (1280x824, 821.63K)