Why do causals think this game is above any criticism?

>graphics aren’t great
>“they don’t need to be good/it looks good to me!”
>world can be empty
>”there’s a plethora of things to do, I just found a random alpha for the 1000th time!”
>battle system is oversimplified and at times unbalanced
>”it needed change and I like the challenge!!”
>7/10 ign review (a perfectly good score but who even cares about ign)
>”that is factually incorrect and they gave SwSh a 9!!!”
>bugs and glitches
>”it makes the experience funner”

I loved this game but come on, it’s not perfect.

Attached: 5E66A042-5E9B-43A5-A6FA-1A4676A39783.jpg (696x442, 58.68K)

Just don't take the bait.

are you just learning about opinions and that what someone else finds fun is not fun to you? did you just turn 8 years old?

They want to mentally justify buying it and feeling enthusiasm about it.

>graphics aren’t great
>“they don’t need to be good/it looks good to me!”
>world can be empty
>”there’s a plethora of things to do, I just found a random encounter for the 1000th time!”
>battle system is oversimplified and at times unbalanced
>”it needed change and I like the challenge!!”
>6.5/10 gamespot review (a perfectly good score but who even cares about gamespot)
>”that is factually incorrect and they gave SwSh a 9!!!”
>bugs and glitches
>”it makes the experience funner”

Attached: FF24FE07-5072-4256-8596-E567EE156B06.jpg (800x450, 108.3K)

opinions are fine, acting like anyone criticizing the game is an idiot is not.

And there's no breeding

You see, this doesn’t work nigger

>Why do causals think this game is above any criticism?
Are you retarded? Nobody thinks that. But everyone is fed up with faggots trying to start another flamewar.

>Discord thirdie still obsessing over a gen that came out over a decade ago
How sad.

Rent free discordnigger. Its funny watching you fail to keep up with the PLA threads.

you’re right, he should have excluded the “it needed change” part since gen 5 didn’t change at all and it’s just more of the same lazy shit

>graphics aren't great
They're not bad either and graphics as an argument is weak
>Empty
What makes a world empty or full? Because Pokemon and materials are all over the place
>Battle system is simplified
And by what metric is this being judged? The lack of moves of which many were flat out worthless?
I'm honestly curious, because this feels like something said by people who haven't seen some of the later fights.

pretty much. it wouldn't be so bad if people took responsibility for their opinions but there are so many people who act like they are objective because they are more critical. it gets really tiring to deal with and you can only just give your own opinions in response to hopefully they get the clue

lmfao unovaborts btfo

Idk man the entire board now is becoming infested with
>Haha compfags btfo PLA sold 6 bajillion copies we're keeping the shit battle system forever cope seethe dilate u mad
Baiting

this board isn't a good model for reality

Criticizing the game's fine, making weak arguments or nitpicking so you have something to bitch about is not. Case in point: has no single legitimate criticism listed, it's just subjective complaints posed as if they aren't.

>Shit battle system
Still waiting to hear how the battle system is bad.

I'm hoping this game gets the worst types of fags defending and overrating this game so that I can laugh years later at fags defending and bought gamefreak's glorified tech demo

Those are all legitimate? they are the ones I hear the most, I personally don’t care about the graphics or that the world is empty to a lot of people but acting like a forming general consensus is completely wrong is some retard complex shit.

The vast majority of unique functionality of moves was removed and you can't battle other people.

Don’t even care for comp but that’s some terrible baiting