Which one did you get and why

Which one did you get and why

Attached: 5D23E777-73DC-4F93-BCDC-4770A0102E6A.png (1000x808, 1.17M)

Still waiting for romhacking to transform it into Platinum

Neither because I already own Platinum

I didn't

none for obvious reasons

I emulated BD and stopped playing 2 gyms in because PLA came out. Not planning to go back, honestly.

shining pearl because sinnoh is my favourite region and it took me on such an impactful nostalgia trip I had to stop playing after the league, but I would like to go back to complete the resort

This, I don't particularly like Sinnoh, and I already own the best version of it. And it's not like they made it very enticing by making it a mostly faithful square for square remake. And unlike past remakes, you can't even import old pokemon.

I would have bought pearl if the only change was that it had the national pokedex from current games, and I maybe would have even went back and bought SwoShie, but Gamefreak bungled it.

None of them because these games were blatant scams the moment they were announced.
t. gen 4 fag

Attached: 3a1cd955b2e0f3923192b64154156089.jpg (1080x1331, 132.2K)

BDSP aren't real Pokemon games

I own both Platinum and Brilliant Diamond. I love Platinum but it feels dated compared to the gen 4 remakes

I bought Shining Pearl. Anons are right, its ass and I regret not refunding it but it was digital.

Neither

Neither and I'd rather fucking buy swshit double pack. Congratulations. You made a remake THAT shit I have more respect for it. How did you do that?

This.

Platinum and Legends Arceus. The definitive Sinnoh experience.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

Both

Never buying Legends Arceus

Brilliant Diamond, always liked Dialga more out of the 2. It's been decent as far as I've played

Shining Pearl because I want an easy water type legendary to obtain.

BD cause I had pearl when they originally released but i always liked the exclusives on diamond more though.

Attached: 1570634947434.jpg (1000x1000, 304.02K)

only reason to ever play this garbage is the mods and if you're able to mod it you didn't buy it

Attached: 1573520966918.png (419x376, 11K)

I pirated Diamond but mainly just because I stumbled into Any Forums the day it leaked and thought it was hilarious how it leaked 2 weeks early

Neither, because they're shitty "remakes"

Brilliant Diamond, if only I could get this and complete a Nuzlocke with

Attached: 20220205_003229.jpg (4032x3024, 2.69M)

This. I honestly would have bought BDSP for pure nostalgia reasons if it didn't look like absolute shit. If it was atleast LGPE or SwSh tier visuals I would have gladly bought it.

>

I got the double pack.