How is it possible for one game to have so much SOUL? I'm glad Gamefreak is finally putting in real effort

How is it possible for one game to have so much SOUL? I'm glad Gamefreak is finally putting in real effort.

Attached: 1643667627291.webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

Not gonna lie this is pretty based

okay this is pretty dope lmao. 3D models let them do some cool stuff, it's just that they haven't been capitalizing on the potential.

You just know.

Attached: 1620635467459.jpg (400x300, 19.3K)

holy mother of SOVL

only if we had this attention to detail in a mainline game for once

Isn't that sitting with one leg on another and drinking from an invisible glass a VRchat reference?

You ever think Mr. Mime isn't just pretending and can actually touch the things it's pantomiming because it's creating invisible objects by creating barriers?

user, PLA is mainline, don't be a retard.

That's the joke.

It doesn't the same thing in the other games. Whose payroll are you on?

>get kicked out of the galaxy team
>go to save
>they took away my photo id card
soul......

That's literally what it does

I really wish Mr Mime made actual invisible walls, you can walk through the barrier it makes when it sees you

Next you'll tell me Pikachu can actually summon electricity.

>Chillin with my Golem at base camp
>retracts his head and limb and turns into a stone ball
Soul...

At the price of having far fewer Pokemon.

An even bigger dex cut, few new pokemon, mostly recycled character designs, twenty hours of content, no online... but hey Mr. mime can mime

>I CAN'T TRANSFER IN GIRAFARIG AND DO NOTHING WITH IT? WAAAAAAAH

Dexcut is fine for games like LA imo. For games like SwSh though, hell no. What a pile of flaming shit

>AND DO NOTHING WITH IT
Yes that's a massive problem, there's nothing to do and I can't even catch my favorite pokemon

Oh cool thanks. You're singlehandedly are going to get us a new Girfaraig form like Stantler did. Thanks cuck!

>20 hours of content
What the fuck kind of game did you play? I'm 30 hours in and just got to Coronet Highlands.