Get ready

Get ready

Attached: pokémon-let-s-go-johto-banner-01.jpg (1920x1080, 181.18K)

based MASUDA chad

until this comes out Pokemon is dead

Attached: choose_you.jpg (209x166, 14.46K)

But who would want these? Pikachu and Eevee are both iconic and "Let's Go" just didn't sell...

>marill
>not azurill
someone fucked up

Azurill is Gen 3. It can't be in this game if it follows the same thing as the first Let's Go games.

>not Spikey-eared Pichu and Togepi
>not Let's Go 2 Johto

>Baby and non baby
At least put Togepi instead of pikablu

I would love this because it means a chance of actually fixing Johto's problems.

Legends is everything Let's Go should have been.

ITT: Things that will never happen.

Crystal sold the worst, so no.

Pikachu and Eevee should have gotten a Thunder Stone in the story and evolved, but how about a Let's Go Pichu and Mareep game? If you pick Pichu you start in gen 2 Kanto and Johto is the post game, if you pick Mareep you start in Johto and Kanto is the post game, Pichu has the Kanto starters and legendaries, Mareep has the Johto starters and legendaries, and they can both evolve into Raichu and Ampharos too

I’m ready for comfy 2.0 especially after the shit show that is legends. Let’s Go simplifies the gameplay and makes for a more comfy and relaxing experience. Legends arceus is far too difficult and the gameplay is ass.

>unevolvable Pichu
Straight to the box

Let's Go and HGSS both flopped so not happening

>Let's Go Johto
>Legends Johto
>straight up HGSS remake using the BDSP engine with no national dex
>Pokemon Gold2 and Silver2
>A third game that has some kind of monkey's paw ass flaw

Which inevitability will you choose?

It's going to be "Let's Go Again, Pikachu/Eevee!" so they can asset flip the asset flip.

Hasn't pokemon been nothing but asset flips ever since gen ORAS?

Let's Go Espeon and Umbreon.
You start with an Eevee in both but there is a story forced evolution after second gym to give you that versions Eeveelution.

based returning to colosseum roots

Let’s GO two should feature pichu and togepi

Dumb fuck

Legends is empty and drab. Let's Go is an open world game done right. You get free reign of the map and it is small and full of content.

I would rather kill myself than have a baby pokemon as a starter.