So was it really that bad?

so was it really that bad?

Attached: Switch_Pokemon-SwordShield_1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 306.26K)

It was okay.

ye

yes

Yes.

Nah, it was alright

Better than Legends

Yes. I've never played it by the way.

yes, PLA proves people can forgive a dexcut if the game is good enough to justify it, SWSH just sucked serious donkey dick

no PLA has hardly any of the cool edgy mons I use so no point playing it

so you're wrong

Yes, it's much worse than PLA.

This

It was just a tutorial for online competitions, they really need a stadium game alongside the new gen for that niche

Yes. The wild area was another linear hallway and the game completely falls off after Circhester when you go into a town that's just a gym with no challenge and then teleport to the last one that's a town you've already been too but also without a gym trial.
Then Macros Cosmos coming out of nowhere and Rose being a retard that can't be justified the likes of which the series has never seen.
On top of that, the entire gameplay loop is just a repeat of Sun and Moon, which was already considered to be huge steps below what was already present in the first six gens. You won't like it if you've played a Pokemon game prior to Sun and Moon-- for all intents and purposes it's a visual novel that tries to copy the formula the GameCube games had while also trying to pass itself off as a real Pokemon game, to which it really isn't.

Did you not play it?

Yes

besides the dexcut it was an typical inoffensive Pokémon game. Also it did something right considering its one of the best selling Pokémon games, whether that be no third version or being on a home console.

so i should stop my download? i thought this was supposed to be good

>an typical

Objectively the worst

it has its positives

Attached: ed6ecb8992d8be94e8fd86b12ea35a64.jpg (1302x977, 348.08K)

>DPPt exists
>BDSP exists
>ORAS exists
nope

It's as bad as the fanbase.

Any Forums seeths at it so I have to presume it's good

Yes. It's the only game I have uninstalled on the Switch. Not fun and clearly unfinished. Veepee was right.

yes incel
even worse than Johto and unova somehow