This game would need at least 8 more cities (not just the Jubilation Village), gyms, league...

This game would need at least 8 more cities (not just the Jubilation Village), gyms, league, PVP and slightly more decent graphics and would have been the greatest Pokémon game of all time, instead of Game's laziness. Freak made a difference by delivering us a sad and empty wasteland. The game actually looks like a beta in development, it looks extremely rushato and unfinished. Let's wait Roco Kingdom Mobile may be the Pokémon experience we are looking for in 2022.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 289.42K)

PLA is the worst game in the series.

Sorry didn't read the entire OP
>Chinkshit
Yeah fuck off. There's no way some tencent pokemon clone on mobile is ever going to be relevant compared to pokemon.

> This game would need at least 8 more cities
No it doesn’t
>gyms, league,
We have 8 games that have that already
>PVP
Actively makes the game worse and only exists to make CHARIZARD look good
>slightly more decent graphics
Fair point but the animations of the Pokémon are more expressive than they’ve ever been

I'm going to shift-click on your thread in catalog.

>This game would need at least 8 more cities
Why?

>gyms
Why?

>league
Why?

>This game needs to be exactly like the last 20 games
>I hate the mainline btw lol
Zzzzzz

God, I hope they build on the concepts in this game. It's obviously rushed and unfinished, but it executes a lot of aspects extremely well.
Also
>Mobile shit
lolplsno

/Thread

That's a funny way of spelling Sw/Sh, but you do you.

The graphics aren't the reason the game is bad. Sure they look like something from 15 years ago, but the game doesn't suffer from looking like shit. The game suffers from the lack of Pokémon and PvE content that isn't catching. The same dodging minigame is not a good substitute for gym leaders, especially when you don't even have to battle any of the noble Pokémon.

Based

>and PvE content that isn't catching
maybe you should try playing the game

Attached: file.png (900x506, 508.39K)

>I want the game to be exactly like the old games
not remotely surprised by your lack of vision

That's not gen 5 tho

Yes, that's why it's good, it's pure soul before got overworked and losing the ideas in pro of technicalities.

>The same dodging minigame is not a good substitute for gym leaders
You're right, because the dodging minigame can actually be challenging while mindlessly clicking A against gym leaders isn't.

No, I want PLA's gameplay and QOL innovations to remain, but I want more cities and NPCs, Hiusui is too rural, I'd like to see a game like PLA taking place in the present and with trainers and a league.

No, I want PLA's gameplay and QOL innovations to remain, but I want more cities and NPCs, Hiusui is too rural, I'd like to see a game like PLA taking place in the present and with coaches and a league. Don't misundestand me.

>I NEEED THE POINTLESS TRAINERINOS
lmao

>Let's wait Roco Kingdom Mobile may be the Pokémon experience we are looking for in 2022.

LMAO imagine thinking some chink-made commie Spyware FtP shit is going to be good.

Trainers are the history and tradition of these games, without them you get a boring game of only Pokémon such as Pokémon GO. It would have been nice to have NPC trainers and gym leaders with seamless fights not just Volo.