Best reviewed Pokemon game in years has no PvP competitive autism

>best reviewed Pokemon game in years has no PvP competitive autism
>first Pokemon game with a goal to "catch em' all"

it's not a coincidence

this is the future for Pokemon now

Attached: d4e.jpg (1500x1600, 179.86K)

>it followed "Nintendo hire this man, we want a Zelda clone", not Sword and Shit
>sells like cakes
Shillbros.... you lost. Doombros made this possible.

They should add pvp but it's two trainers throwing bean cakes at each other while their pokemon watch

PLA is the worst game in the series

Cope. Gen 9 won't be like PLA

PLA absolutely should have PVP

The grind to make comp-ready pokemon will never be enjoyable. It's just too long. Injecting or just playing Showdown will always be better options.

it's the best reviewed pokemon game in years because the campaign gameplay isn't just another shitty red and blue reskin. It has nothing to do with PvP.

>CONTENT BAD
All the games have a "catch em all" goal. It's just that it usually has other things to go with it, dumb shill.

>It's just that it usually has other things to go with it
yes like battling shitty filler trainers

Bros what if the game series splits into two different audiences focuses; a stadium type game for comparative PvP and games like PLA for gotta catch em all chads?

As long as there are more battles, more towns, and more post-game I'm okay with more PLA style games.

what if they did both in one game haha

Trainer battles+wild battles is objectively more to do than just wild battles. Stop defending this.

Home should had own pvp.

>All the games have a "catch em all" goal
this is not true. dex completion was always optional in previous game. the main goal was always fight strong trainers

in PLA you can't progress without doing dex research, and you literally can't fight the final boss without catching em all

PLA has like a million quests to do, can I defend that? It feels like playing an episode of the show

>battles is objectively more to do than just battles
What?

Explain what trainer battles offer in PLA's context other than "Pokemon to battle that you won't normally see in an area".

>fight trainer's two underlevelled shitmons
Yup, I'll take based Alpha mon fights over this

Home should be BR
huehuehuehuehuehue

>it just usually has other things to go with it
You mean like being literally unable to “catch them all” without additional hardware? Yes, what a fun quirk!

Yes, let's replace Home with a stadium type game where we have minigames, PvP, contests, etc so that mainline games don't need to waste time implementing these features and we can still interact and play with all of our pokemon. I'd pay monthly for this if they added a bit of content each new mainline and remake game

Ya, if you had something your friends didn't they liked you more and wanted to impress you, it was great