How is this a fair fight

How is this a fair fight

Attached: 20CA0081-F16D-4D85-B33A-4EDE43097919.jpg (1200x675, 71.21K)

You get to craft Full Revives.

You mean the two Giratinas or just him?

the two giratinas being added onto his party

Well yeah, its not fair then, technically.

But that aside just overlevel him if you have problems.

You DID max out your speed effort levels on every pokemon so you can OHKO his mons before they OHKO you, right?

This isn't, which makes it even better

Wow dude I thought you guys wanted the games to be harder, wow you're all such hypocrites complaining that an opponent has a full team of 6 pokemon plus two exta Ultra Necrozma level Uber legendaries with every stat boosted

/thread

>ever trusting a satanistic (((merchant))) to ever fight fair
YOU GOT NOBODY TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF

Grind against high-levelled alphas if you're having that much trouble.

Attached: roselia_vibing.jpg (247x204, 5.33K)

My question is how the fuck are you losing it? By the time I got to this fucker my entire team was level ~78 and I completely fucking steamrolled him.

By this point you can literally catch a level 80-something Garchomp that can sweep half his team and the Giratina.

yeah i intentionally benched my level 95 infernape as to not outlevel him that fuckin hard. rest of my party was mid 70s to mid 80s

This but also because of the shit battle system changes you’re most likely gonna have garchomp murdered after taking out one of his Pokémon

>pokefags use legendaries to sweep gyms and e4 for years
>an npc does the same
>makes pokefags seethe

Attached: DEE221CD-C490-4913-951A-CC556FBFB070.jpg (847x480, 384.55K)

You're forced to catch most of the sinnoh legendaries by the time you fight him.

Mine didn't faint until Giratina's second phase, at which point i let Darkrai put it to sleep and finish it off
Used some powerguard to set up during spiritomb, and oneshot his entire team
Though i didn't use the alpha, i raised a Gible myself

Better fight then Red

You were overleveld my guy
When I got there I was 58-63 with one level 70 obamasnow alpha

He beat me up pretty good, I finally got some lucky rolls on my 6th try

>people cheesing one of the only hard fights in the entire franchise
Pathetic

if you need to limit yourself to make the fight hard, then the fight wasn't hard to begin with

If you're actually trying to complete the dex through the campaign and not using the same team the whole time, you're around late 60's early 70's for this fight. It's still winnable but really dependant on how much Giratina decides to use Shadow Force and how much you miss. Lost a few attempts just to missing at key moments

How the flying fuck was I overleveled? All I did was catch every Pokemon in the game up to that point once. The game literally forced me to be that level.