Why do people overestimate this game? It is yet another lazy and mediocre game made by Game Freak...

Why do people overestimate this game? It is yet another lazy and mediocre game made by Game Freak, it is absolutely not at the level of the best games for Triple A Switch. It has very mediocre graphics and almost non-existent gameplay!

Attached: 6414123_sd (1).jpg (618x1000, 215.22K)

Still best game from game freak in a decade. We agree it could be a lot, lot better.

Because it’s in the right correction and we need it buy it for there to be a hope for good games.

idk I just liked it, it hits my autistic collection and exploitation needs

It's basically an official version of pixelmon without the minecraft block-based gameplay. So it scratches that itch for exploration while just chucking balls at everything that moves

Because the morons in charge need to understand that this is what most of us wants from the series here onwards.

It's like congratulating a retard or woman on doing something a normal man has done dozens of times, its celebrating a step forward regardless of how mediocre the result it

Pokémon's success as a multimedia franchise has never relied on its quality of products, but rather, the strength of its branding, and its ability to retain consumers through diversity of products and the cyclical nature of the rollout of its main-line video games. Brand recognition is a powerful tool, and the ability to have something new on the horizon in a vast array of markets is the #1 Pokémon has had so much success. Any perceived lack of quality from your end is irrelevant, because most of what people consume on the daily is measurably weak in terms of its quality/substance. You didn't post the OP wanting to know truly "why", though, you just wanted to virtue signal on a Laotian rice-growing forum about how much more intelligent of a consumer you are than your contemporaries.

SWSHit mindbroke pokefags
Game's shit, but faggots are so desperate for a new tolerable game that they're desperate to have fun with something new

/thread

The game is a B to B- at best when compared to other games but for Gamefreak it’s great. The only reason to buy it is to encourage them to take this formula and expound and improve it so that Gamefreak will eventually make good games again. If this game dies and flops, it sends the message that no one liked this iteration and then we go back to corridors with hand-flapping autistic rivals and “BATTLE TOWER COMING SOON!”. Say what you want, you’re not necessarily completely wrong, but this is probably the best Pokémon game Gamefreak has made, sad as that may be,

Yeah, because make barren wasteland game is a good message for Game Freak now?

SWSH did mindbreak faggots, but the ones on this board who are now determined to wallow on Any Forums obsessed with pokemon but unable to enjoy it. You fags are determined to hate this shit and would hate it regardless of how good or bad it was because Any Forums would not survive if it admitted that people like it

It’s not much better than SwSh in terms of quality or content but it IS much better in the sense that all the stuff it introduces are good, all the stuff it changes is for the better, and overall it’s just an amazing shift in direction for the series. If gen 9 is this + gyms and all the usual extra content you’d expect from a mainline game then it actually will be the best game in the series

>projecting this hard
I've been enjoying romhacks and nonpokemon in the past few years, I'm not that fucking desperate to force myself into enjoying or hating this pile of shit.
PLA is shit and I really gave it a chance, but after the second area I just stopped giving a fuck and started rushing it. All you fucking do in this game is throw balls, the fact that people are worshiping the game this hard is just pure cope and probably played GO a few years ago.
I genuinely hope that there's DLC coming out since they might actually do something new with it. There's no way that they'd just sell you yet another fucking shitty area with nothing in it along with 50 new fucking pokemons. If they actually end up expanding the game, then it might get good. Otherwise, it will be my least favorite game of the franchise so far.

they think it's the best game ever made for having less menus

>It’s not much better than SwSh in terms of quality or content
LOL

>Why do people overestimate this game?
It's what autists have wanted for decades of following this franchise, only mega autists want the series to stay as a GameBoy reskin spreadsheet simulator forever.

step fowards fags should be demaning even more

Dude, who cares if the battle system is more outdated than mystery dungeon red rescue team, the franchise is saved because you can throw balls in 3rd person mode while in the overworld. Pixel Mon also did it and it has more pokemons and it has an infinite world and it has proper battles and your pokemon actually follow you around but
but who cares, we're finally moving forward

We are but at a snails pace and they will probably throw some of those things out next game so its back to going in circles