How did these manage to be worse than LGPE

How did these manage to be worse than LGPE

Attached: 1631133446436.jpg (2684x2215, 555.57K)

best remake since HGSS
seethe unovatroon

Easily one of the laziest pokemkn games ever made; and that bar was pretty high to begin with.

Remember everyone coping saying that it was in fact good?

APOLOGIZE.

Attached: 1622266254797.png (716x321, 311.5K)

>genwarring
get her jannies

>

Attached: z9vsihlg77m61.jpg (1080x1288, 90.07K)

I always thought you were great

I thought these were underwhelming as a teenager, but boy I didn't think things could get worse than this.

Attached: 1643207972166.jpg (1280x720, 111.68K)

The only people who mention hgss like this are newfags that are trying to fit in.
HGSS might as well be the only good remakes at this point, there hasn't been any game close to the same level of polish and user experience

A 1:1 remake that hardly changes anything when let’s go at least did something different

Kill yourself, retard.

The 1:1 remake concept was good though; it was nice to have a remake that removed the power creep of later gens.

The main problem is that it’s not a Platinum remake so it has the bare minimum.

only the presentation is worse than LGPE

These games are amazing I don’t understand the hate maybe everyone is just bitter and spoiled because Legends blew everything else out of the water

If it was a Platinum remake with less silly looking chibi models (or even sprites like Octopath) it'd be unironically good

It makes much of the same mistakes as BDSP that hold it back, but it makes less of them overall.

>1:1 remake concept was good though
Not really, and it does dumb-down quite a few mechanics. Where it really fails is trainer battles being even easier with modern powercreep and some pokemon's movesets being fucked because of SwSh "rebalance"
Like why the fuck does Lopunny learn headbutt instead of dizzy punch now? Makes no sense

Because they have less content than fucking Platinum. Remakes are supposed to provide a reason to play them over the original, these don't do that.

This.

They're 1:1 except where they made things worse

best 3d games.