You niggers are liars. Shiny pokemon is more common my ass. 1000 encounters and still no shiny

You niggers are liars. Shiny pokemon is more common my ass. 1000 encounters and still no shiny.

Attached: FKRqCH8VcAMH9ln.jpg (1110x1738, 141.57K)

I’ve played 14+ hours no shiny

I'm not bullshitting you guys when I say I found 5 shinies in 4 hours last night. The key is those mass outbreaks.

Mass outbreaks. Had 3 and no shiny

>found a random shiny Psyduck
>Found another random shiny hippopotas
Ye.

3 isn't really much. I found those 5 I mentioned over the course of probably 16 or so. A mass outbreak increases your chances from 1/4000 to something like 1/148. Can be narrowed down further from there w dex completion, shiny charm etc. Don't give up.

Found four shinies, none in outbreaks. You're just shit OP

RNG is a bitch of a dickstomp.

Attached: PXL_20220104_014935847.MP~2_resize_34.jpg (1512x2016, 2.5M)

You were told to release it.

git gud
Half of these aren't even from outbreaks.

Attached: file.png (593x378, 430.12K)

>Had 3 and no shiny
I've done 20 or 30 and have found 3 shinies. I've also found 2 overworld shinies, but I have over 50 hours of gameplay.

It annoys me that shiny Goomy turns purple agai. When it evolves instead of staying yellow and pink.

That's why I'm not evolving it.

>git gud
I think you mean "git lucky" since none of what you did required any skill whatsoever.

Luck is a skill.

If luck is a skill, tell me some ways to practice at it.

There are plenty of ways to influence and manipulate RNG. Pokemon doesn't use pure random numbers, it calls from a table.

haven't found any in pla yet but I did get this guy in the black 2 game I started the night before it came out

Attached: Screenshot_20220204_101416.jpg (1080x1628, 424.16K)

Okay. So you can't practice luck and "got good" at it. Got it.

You absolutely can. You can also work on mitigating the odds. There are "wrong" ways to shiny hunt in this game.

You're intentionally missing his point because you don't like that he said git gud. Come on user. Travel between zones to bait outbreaks and go catch a shiny.