Character in Sword and Shield thinks dynamaxing is stupid

>character in Sword and Shield thinks dynamaxing is stupid
>loses in the league because he still doesnt dynamax is stupid

how out of touch GF is to say their new gimmick is crap in the same game they introduced it? also Piers is one of us

Attached: 12_11_p21_01_2x.jpg (1094x615, 129.76K)

They can't afford a fancy stadium like other cities or have the opportunity to, you dumb fuck.

he doesnt dynamax in the league either and loses to raihan because of it you dumb fuck

He outright states that he keeps refusing Rose's repeated offer to relocate them to a new stadium with a power spot and that he refuses to Dynamax on principle. And his town's gone to shit as a direct result of his refusal to accept modern battling.

I think Piers is meant to be a cautionary tale. To use the new battle gimmick or you'll be cursed to silently lipsync for the rest of your life.

pokemon will forever be doomed to no voice acting anyway. at least be a mute with principles

BW2 had vocalizations for their singer character.

P!

Attached: 9379F1A5-7319-45E6-A00A-CA5A7D68BA7D.jpg (2516x3146, 746.95K)

>ESL ESLs and thinks ESL is ESL
how ESL is ESL to ESL? ESL is you

And SwSh has multiple voiced cheers for the audience during battles. And PLA has voiced grunts for the main character and nothing else.
Face it, Gamefreak does not give a shit about voice acting and they only use it when they have a very specific need for it.

They wanted everyone to be ready for BDSP/PLA/Gen 9 when the gimmick is dropped and never seen again

There is a reason why Gen 9 won't have a gimmick.

God I hope. We really don't need a third one, two shitty nukes is enough.

>he still doesnt dynamax is stupid
Read before posting.
I never dynamaxed throughout the entire game, its a stupid mechanic that only children and manchildren would use and is effectively useless when the gym leader is grunted to use it on one "ace" pokemon, ruining the strategic value. I'd even go as far as to say that having gym leaders locked into one d-max or g-max made the game even easier for the gyms I didn't just sweep with my starter

It's the same thing as not using items in battles, the only reason you're doing it is a self imposed challenge.

Except this is an actual game character actually doing it and saying its stupid

He never even speaks negatively about Dynamax even once, he just decides not to use it because he doesn't want to move the town to a power spot. He even flat out admits his self-imposed limitations are detrimental to the quality of life of the entire town as well as his popularity and career. The entire character's just an allegory for vocal contrarians who still support the games while disparaging anything new being added.

>ESL Derangement Syndrome in full swing
Cope and seething my sirs

ESL ESL ESL

Remember when a Kaiju from Pacific Rift created an EMP and screwed all the modern Jeagers except the analog ones? Well the same would happen with Eternatus and Piers was the only one to see that, if things had gotten worse every city with a point of power would have gone to shit with crazy giant Pokemon.

Attached: Pacific_Rim_Main_Trailer_43[1].jpg (1224x680, 595.82K)

"Gypsy's analog" is the dumbest line in the entire movie and makes no sense so it fits

t.kaiju lover

Why yes, Rhydon and the Nidos are my favorite pokemon