This explains why SwSh, they sold "so much", it's just propaganda and the data is absolutely false and inflated

This explains why SwSh, they sold "so much", it's just propaganda and the data is absolutely false and inflated.

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-134059_Chrome.jpg (530x137, 18.94K)

Keep seething.

keep malding, they're balling

Damn... TPC got foiled again by some random cropped text a 4channel hacker dropped! How will they recover?

Attached: Sources.png (600x220, 7.41K)

I am willing to believe this but i need more evidence of sales number fraud.

Based

What the fuck, is this true?

That's literally illegal.

source, dude trust me

Even if they do... Nintendo is on the list there. Do they inflate the sales of their other games Pokemon also destroys?

And now we reach the paradox, they inflate pokémon sales and not the sales of games they actually develop on their own dime and time.
If they're going to do one, they'd absolutely do both, because why let some secondary company get all the "plaudits" for doctored sales?

For the same reason every company could simply do that

No, it's called marketing. TPCI and Nintendo use propaganda as in totalitarian regimes to increase their clientele.

Is this just like a screenshot of a word document or what

Not really.

Attached: Crear-captura-780x470.jpg (780x470, 61.95K)

I think it’s a screencap of the Notes on an iPhone. Lines up perfectly if I put the same text in my Notes app

Attached: F288376E-8F12-46C1-828D-5A9182444F1A.jpg (828x281, 68.93K)

Your screenshot is ""too white".

Attached: op.png (137x35, 750)

No. It's some retard making shit up because a game they didn't like sold well. You want to talk common marketing scams, best selling books count sales from the publisher to retailers.

It seems that for the money of Nintendo and TPCI there are many social media marketing companies that with their hundreds of fake accounts that fill anyone who dares to criticize their games with insults!

Attached: 1643957698723.png (705x212, 30.42K)

What the fuck, is this true?