Now that the dust has settled, can we agree Legends is at least top 5?

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree Legends is at least top 5?

Attached: my-image (11).png (1140x578, 419.72K)

Why's pikachu worse than original r/b? The selection of pokemon being shit? Ashime pandering? PLA is definitely better than the cookie-cutter shit we've seen in the past decade but I wish the ideas were more fleshed out.

>Morimoto's works in Peak tier
Yep I'm thinking this man is based

No

The reason to play SM is because the story is better and Lusamine is just an evil whackjob instead of halfassedly redeemed

It’s decent, missing way too many things to be higher

The story is still shit and Lusamine is still sympathetic. You gen7fags have no taste.

why is BDSP higher than DP? it's the exact same game and strictly worse than platinum in both cases

Because it's better than DP and worse than Platinum, hence why it's higher than DP and lower than Platinum? Dumb boomer.

This

Original DP are fucking atrocious.

hello zoomzooms

BDSP is literally just DP but better in every way.
Faster engine
Better underground
Much better post-game
Customization options
Following Pokémon
Better Pokémon variety
Better QoL such as no HMs in the region where HMs are the most intrusive

Only thing it does worse arguably are contests, a stupid minigame most people don't play. They're the definitive DP experience. Just stop coping boomer, Platinum is still better nobody is arguing that.

It's not faster with all the affection bloat (which makes it piss easy)
Retarded addition that makes 0 sense
DP had online day 1
Awful implementation (4 outfits)
Awful implementation (pathetic actually)
muh 1 extra fire type
HMs were good game design

>main-series
Outside of PLA they're all shit

You know you can make them hate you right?
You're not that retarded right?

So all I can hear is cope?
>not faster
Literal cope. There are comparisons that show the difference even with the Affection bloat. Also DP was easy as fuck. Also no fights in DP come as close to being as hard as the fights in BDSP's post-game even with the Affection shit and exp share.

>retarded addition
Massive cope. Improves the dex and makes the underground actually somewhat fun to explore.

>online
And? BDSP has online (DP's online is dead btw, so when you replay it just think about the actual post-game) and a good post-game.

>awful implementation
Cope. Better some than none at all.

>1 extra fire type
Better some than none at all.

>HMs were good game design
In any other Gen except 4 where you need 8 dedicated move slots to reach the Elite 4. Kill yourself.

>BDSP over XY
>BDSP over anything that isn't DP
seriously faggot, did you hate your time with XY this much?

Yes. It was dogshit and unremarkable. You Kalosshills will never make me change my mind.

>implying BDSP is worse than everything
>let alone fucking XY

Go play more video games you retard

Attached: PokemonRanked.png (777x286, 287.94K)

#
Buy they are right, it's widely know that they fucked up so much on DP games. All another story with Platinum that fixed many things of the original games, that's why Platinum and HG/SS are the saving grace of gen4