We've been able to deduce the ancestry of majority of the main cast of Pokemon Legends Arceus, except for these two...

We've been able to deduce the ancestry of majority of the main cast of Pokemon Legends Arceus, except for these two. Considering they're two of the main cast, it's pretty jarring they're missing any semblance of ancestry in the franchise.
Because of that, I theorize that Adaman and Irida actually represent the ancestors of the protagonists of the NEXT Pokemon game. That's right, these two clowns actually are foreshadowing the next mainline games.

Attached: 1642839469187.png (3464x3464, 3.74M)

Barry Saturn

You fuck them. Male MC fucks Irida and female MC fucks Adaman. Their descendants look like you instead of them, and are the protags of DP.

Adaman is the ancestor of Buck.

Attached: 45b54848eed34a4703b4210afc1de8bfcdb1acde_00.jpg (210x240, 8.92K)

Honestly I like that not everyone in PLA looks like a clone of an existing character
Arezu and Mai are cool but they are literally just Mars and Marley wearing different clothes and it’d be weird if the whole game was like that

Also putting this idea out there now. I think the legendary hero of Sinnoh is actually Alder who was isekai'd farther into the past than the main character.
>Uses ten Pokemon, and Alder is known for having more than six Pokeballs on him at any given time
>Ingo is proof that characters could be isekai'd into Hisui at different time periods (he's been there since far before the MC arrives)
>Despite Pokeballs being a recent invention, he clearly is depicted with them
>Somehow one of the hero's Pokemon is an Electrode, a species who shouldn't even exist until recently (Electrode only starts popping up around when Pokeballs were invented)
Therefore I think it's very much possible that Alder ended up in Hisui, his destiny taking him to become the hero he needed to be.
The only question now is how the fuck do Maxie/Archie tie into the Diamond and Pearl clans?

Attached: 1630126353058.png (397x491, 199.31K)

I mean, you can deduce the ancestry for most characters because they're near replicas of their descendants (including using the same Pokemon like come on). It's good there are a few aren't just re-used characters, and it should have been the norm not the exception.

You'll have to wait for Pokémon Legends Jirachi/Rayquaza/Deoxys/dunno

>Ancient sinnoh
>characters wearing short shorts and a tube top

gotta get that waifubait in there somehow, olden style clothing just isn't sexy enough

It's not really ancient.
Infact do they ever use the word ancient to describe PLA's setting in any marketing?

I don't think the Japanese were dressing like that in the 1950's let alone PLA's time period

this. it was just lazy design to copy of characters so much

>except for these two.
Seriously guys

Attached: 38db5faa2f407c28e6bdd9d8667c05ccd4d4916a_hq[1].jpg (525x750, 84.52K)

The blue guy's design is too cool to be a Pokémon male protag.

I thought she was Serenas lol

May and Sycamore

>fantasy game
>fantasy fashion standards

That would be based but I really don't see it. The way game freak characterized all the ancestors, there would be a lot of dead giveaways. Adaman is full of sass, isn't autistic, isn't overly polite, has nothing to do with stones

On another note: in the player's house there are two glass containers with stones that "aren't valuable, just pretty". What gives?

Adaman kinda looks like Gordie to me , it’s the hair and diamond necklace

This. Everything about this just makes sense.
The blue hair, the blue eyes, how they're advertised with the opposite gendered protagonist, all of it.