You forgot it existed until just now

You forgot it existed until just now.

Attached: 1.gif (498x280, 1.18M)

I've never seen this Pokemon in my life.

There's like 1000 pokemon and I can only remember the ones from the games I finished, and even then my memory slips past gen 4. No shit I forgot you, I don't even think I encountered one before I dropped the game, real shame because I love soft shelled turtles.

No I literally remember and know the names of every Pokemon because I'm not stupid and have developed (adult) recognition, cognition and memory skills

Attached: 677.png (475x475, 138.19K)

>adult recognition
>Pokémon

Attached: 34.png (500x1049, 648.76K)

Children have bad recognition and need memory games to train and develop it

What were they thinking?

Attached: crabominable.jpg (538x332, 45.41K)

genuine autism, especially with how you speak

This is Turtonator, and I actually read its dex entry today. Apparently it's poop is combustible and used to make things, according to the pokedex. Though it doesn't say what exactly, I'd imagine it would be used to create something like fireworks.

Nope, turtonator and it's counterpart drampa reminds me of 2 fakemons I drawled when i was younger

"We want the Yokai Watch Audience" has pretty much been their thought process from gen 7 onward.

Did you want to be a Drawler when you grew up?

I'm pretty sure they were thinking in a way to make those

Attached: images (3).jpg (550x354, 32.84K)

No, i wanted to be a biologist, but i was a weird kido who drew fakemons on his school's chair

I was thinking about it a few hours ago. This exact scene, actually.

kek

I can never forget Turtonator I loved him in the SM anime.

I remember it because I want a fire/dragon mon for my teams and my only options are a charizard mega or that shtimon turtle

Attached: 1497540123854.jpg (505x405, 117.91K)

Alola had great Dragon pokemon. And I will never forget them

i remember this one

i dont remember this one

It ended up being the first shiny I caught when I was trying to complete the Pokedex in Sun, but it's pretty forgettable besides that.