I'm starting to suspect 6 million copies were not sold

Attached: 1628637126204.png (700x800, 91.81K)

that’s because you didn’t take your schizophrenia medicine today

I swear that's not me

If it sold 1.5 million in Japan alone, and 1.5m the Americas, 1.5m in Europe, and 1.5m between other areas like South Korea, China, etc. it could absolutely sell that many. It's not gonna break SwSh's sales no matter what the trannies think.

Just apply this logic.
Let's say if it takes 1 hour to sell one copy of Arceus Legends, you can sell them only from 15 game shops, 24 hours a day.
How long would it take to sell 6 million copies of Arceus Legends?

how can they sell 6 million copies when there weren't even 6 million copies printed at the time?

I'm assuming you're stating only 15 game shops can sell Legends Arceus, with each selling at a constant rate of 1 copy per hour. It would take 16,667 years.

I believe it, Pokemon fans nowadays will swallow up anything

I thought it would take only 5 years

there's that number again

How could they sell 6 million games? There aren't even 6 million people

You know, for being kicked out of 109 different regions, it’s odd how these Pokemon fans claim everyone else is the problem.

The numbers just don’t add up Any Forums.
Even if stores were selling PLA 24 hours a day, they would need to be selling more than 35,714 per hour. And that’s at full capacity for longer hours than those stores would be open for.
And what about the Pokemon fandom population? Take a look at it before PLA was released and look at the census after PLA was released. The numbers just don’t add up.
And you know what else? There are swimming pools in PLA. Why would you put a swimming pool in a game to sell to people?
Seems like a hoax, but keep this information on the downlow you know. Don’t want those big Nintendo Nose investors to hear us talking about this stuff. They’ll call our employers and get us fired for it.

Now yuo see...

>not taking online sales into account

Attached: 1641911074901.jpg (400x400, 19.08K)

I can't imagine how many copies Amazon alone was able to move.

Thats anti semitic

UK amazon warehouses ran out of stock on sunday morning

Damn, Covid already claimed that many people?

Ur crazy, its an ipen world pokemon game. Its like the biggest retard bait that exists, every dumb faggot is gonna waste 60 bucks on this dogshit, play it for 20 hours then drop it.

20 hours is generous, user. A lot of people buy games that they never beat or even play.