The older games are almost unplayable without the exp all

The older games are almost unplayable without the exp all.

Attached: 7E7C1992-9A8F-431B-B016-818026953811.png (256x256, 44.24K)

No, you're just retarded

>Filtered by something 90's kids had no problems with

It’s Grindy

Unironically, yeah. Without the party wide exp the games turn into a snoozefest where there's literally zero point in using more than one or two Pokemon.

>he can't solo the game with a starter
Really tells you about the state of modern gamers.

>playing like a tard
I'm getting mixed signals here

No it's not.

I wouldn't say unplayable but...
Yeah I suppose more grindy.
It simply expedites the process of leveling.
Unless you want to do 4x the work to fet everything to higher levels...

So?

Do people just not skip almost as many trainer battles as they can? My BDSP play-through I was actually pretty under-leveled for most of the gym leaders and E4.

That's why I never understood the "exp share bad" if people aren't skipping the time wasting trainers.

Git gud.

only gen 2

Oh sorry the video game is taking up your precious time swiping your thumb over your phone during any amount of down time in your life zoomie.

End yourself.

Nice bait

The only game with exp share properly implemented is PLA.
you just suck at the game if you can't win without over leveling

>grindy
no it isn't. jesus christ what pokemon game do you have to grind in to where you call it grindy?
Same retards that complain about Modern Pokemon games being braindead also complain when the game expects any effort of the player. Ever stop to think you just don't ,like the genre?

nice bait

>The only game with exp share properly implemented is PLA.
People insisted it was true of gen 8. It isn't. What a joke.
PLA its only "properly implemented insofar as leveling itself is controvertible in that game as is largely the act of teambuilding.

If you just smash through the game mashing a with your starter it’s fine. If you want to train a team it’s a grind when most trainers can’t be rematched and your best option is to just cycle through your pokemon and spam battle the 3-4 pokemon in the best route available. Then there’s the added slog of the who is that pokemon intro animations. EXP share obviously could use some options for players to scale the rate themselves or disable it, but it’s better than the mindless gameplay.

>use Pokemon with type advantage
>Win

How? Every game gives you too much exp. If you fight only trainers you'll still be overleveled compared to the Pokemon you're fighting.

>People insisted it was true of gen 8. It isn't
this. the games without the nu-exp share were so much better balanced

Attached: 1634272264395.jpg (3279x2579, 2.68M)

You lost to MILKTANK so many times you ended up level 31?