Every day I wonder what the original lore for this guy was supposed to be before they ran out of time and had to delay...

Every day I wonder what the original lore for this guy was supposed to be before they ran out of time and had to delay it to Gen 7

Attached: Zygarde.png (580x640, 223.87K)

Zygarde is just an amalgamation of tiny pokemon that are very lonely and extremely racist so they will only befriend other Zygarde's. Is that enough of a lore?

>I made up a fanfic of what the lore is therefore if I don't like the lore they gave me it must not be the original lore

It never had more lore than "balance because the other 2 are life and death" they didn't run out of time, they just didn't try. Like most of XY.

XY third version/sequel was officially cancelled for Gen VII and it fucking pisses me off.

>XY third version/sequel was officially cancelled
[citation needed]

It's also very likely that X/Y's plot to begin with was heavily scaled back because they wasted so much of development transitioning all the Pokemon to 3D models. Every Pokemon game has mysterious loose ends that they eventually expand upon in a 3rd version or sequel but XY will always remain the most mysterious

Attached: Pokemon-X-and-Y-How-to-get-a-Regular-FloetteFlorges-with-Light-of-Ruin.jpg (1280x720, 76.72K)

In the Pokemon data there is a bit that tracks which game it was caught in, and there is an unused integer reserved between X/Y and OR/AS

You have to be totally blind to not see that XY as they are are incomplete games. Team Flare has no concrete motivation, AZ and his Floette are pointless (Floette is even coded in the game with a signature move that is unobtainable). Zygarde's signature moves from it's complete form are in XY's data in incomplete forms.

I know that this "leak" is probably made up bullshit, but consider that real Pokemon information has been leaked on Any Forums before, just no one realized it was real until later.

Attached: XYSider1.png (1440x900, 530.85K)

Attached: XYSider2.png (1440x900, 382.29K)

There are 5 unused integers after Colosseum and XD. Holy shit bros we were supposed to get 5 Colosseum sequels!!!

>Team Flare has no concrete motivation
you didn't pay attention to the game

>AZ and his Floette are pointless
you didn't pay attention to the game

>Zygarde's signature moves from it's complete form are in XY's data in incomplete forms
holy fuck bros BW and BW2 are unfinished because god stone's data is in the game but not used

Attached: XYSider3.png (1440x900, 314.12K)

Attached: XYSider4.png (1440x900, 365.01K)

Both of them refer to possible X and Y related games you dumb nigger

All five of them refer to possible foreign region games like Orre you dumb nigger

Attached: XYSider5.png (1440x900, 245.84K)

Shame that the best 3d legendary was cucked so hard.

I honestly prefer the story that we got over all of this.

The biggest issue with XY's story is the pacing in the second half. Everything up you obtaining the Mega Ring was great, and Azure Bay + Coumarine City was a nice break from the plot. But then it starts to feel like a draft in some areas. Like how AZ randomly shows up in the desert, but doesn't have much to do. Or the "horde of faceless men" story that never goes anywhere. Or Lysandre dropping his entire plot on you right after you exit the 7th Gym. There's just a lack of buildup and payoffs in the second half.

As a side note, pic related is concept art for Couriway Town. There was a cool train that just never made it into the final game. Sad to see.

Attached: Couriway Town (concept art).jpg (1664x892, 297.26K)

You're a fucking idiot.