Gen 9 heavily hinted to be in India

>Gen 9 heavily hinted to be in India
>Mythical Pokémon usually hint at next Gen setting, Zarude from tropical jungle setting
>Copperjah confirmed from Laventons home region, Copperjah based off of Indian elephant
>Ramanas very Indian sounding name
>Pokémon likes to shake it up with locations every few generations
>Possible qt Brahmin level waifu
>Krishna and Vishnu based legendaries
>Designated battling streets
>Wooloo Indian form, grass and ground type, Pooinloo
>Desert, jungle and mountain regions
>Cool lore that could tie into galar in a few points too due to irl Britain and India history

Would it be so bad??

Attached: 7213B8AC-BE70-48CB-B5EE-6B61DD2D7799.jpg (480x360, 41.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_rugosa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Wooloo Indian form, grass and ground type, Pooinloo
That made me laugh more than it should have.

>Choose white female avatar
>every male NPC bombards you with “Hallo deer” “open bob” and “show vagene” every time you talk to them

>jungle
I honestly would be prefer Australia (the outback, not the southern coastline) or Indonesia to India, but jungles COULD actually be cool if GameFreak chooses well. They'll probably choose the Western Ghats and Malabar coast due to its scenic beauty and sites like the Athirappilly Falls, but they're not very interesting. The Chota Nagpur plateau would be even more boring. The Northeast could be cool but I think the Bastar Corridor would be the best choice. People are careful when venturing there, even tribals themselves, due to violence by Maoist guerillas. In ancient times it was called Dandakaranya, "The Punisher's Forest." The forest is wild and uncultivated. I don't want it to be too pretty like a trip to Yosemite. I want a SCARY forest. One with wolves and lions like described in the Indian epics, not like in modern India where lions can only be found in Gir Forest and wolves are on the verge of extinction due to overpopulation and encroachment by humans. They obviously can't show children toiling away in mica mines or Communist militants blowing up railway tracks because it's a children's game, but I don't want it to be too sanitized either. The Red Corridor would also be a great place to add more fire, ghost, and dark types.

Attached: Forest Misery.png (1256x1000, 886.93K)

Laventon is from Galar. He uses British slang in the English version and random English phrases in the other languages.

God please no.

Attached: Mahatma-Gandhi[1].jpg (880x550, 33.78K)

Copperajah is not originally from Galar, he came as a cultural exchange with another region.

Attached: e6458c6c-21ac-11e3-8aff-00144feab7de[1].jpg (2048x1152, 827.61K)

If its in brown person territory i will never buy pokemon again. White countries or japan only or no buy.

>Ramanas very Indian sounding name
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_rugosa
It's a Japanese flower

Ramana was also the name of a famous Hindu sage

>Mythical Pokémon usually hint at next Gen setting

Show every example.

Question, do you consider South America brown?
just curious, haha

Hawaii is brown person territory

>Gen 9 based on a region where TPCi has zero official presence

A South America region would be really cool, but I have a feeling that people would complain about it bloating the Dex with way too many new Pokemon. Amazonia alone consitutes over 15% of the world's biodiversity.

>>Gen 9 heavily hinted to be in India
>>Mythical Pokémon usually hint at next Gen setting, Zarude from tropical jungle setting
>>Copperjah confirmed from Laventons home region, Copperjah based off of Indian elephant
>>Ramanas very Indian sounding name
>>Pokémon likes to shake it up with locations every few generations
>>Possible qt Brahmin level waifu
>>Krishna and Vishnu based legendaries
>>Designated battling streets
>>Wooloo Indian form, grass and ground type, Pooinloo
>>Desert, jungle and mountain regions
>>Cool lore that could tie into galar in a few points too due to irl Britain and India history
no
>Would it be so bad??
yes

They seem to like doing a weirder region on a second go on the same console, so I could absolutely see India.

We already had Pokemon set in England though

You even eat curry there

>Roselia: Though beautiful, it has highly poisonous thorns. There is an old tradition in my homeland wherein one would send these thorns to an opponent to challenge them to a duel.

Is this an indian thing

They're geographically nothing alike. India has humid subtropical to tropical climate whereas the UK has a temperate maritime/oceanic climate. An India regions could be interesting in the way the design the forests and which ones they choose. But knowing GameFreak, they'll probably use images like the one on top as a basis for the forests and not the bottom because they're Japanese and are obsessed with aesthetics.

Attached: Forests.jpg (1200x1383, 818.93K)