Did H-goodra save the goomy line?

did H-goodra save the goomy line?

Attached: FKtjKj4VgAICky8.jpg (1280x720, 230.04K)

It looks less thicc

No, it didn't become any better. The line is so fundamentally garbage.

No, it's the same fucking design just a bit thinner and with a shell on the tail.
All the worst aspects of G.oodra are still present.

no? all it did was stick a giant turd over its back

Honestly, I think it looks worse. That shell just looks wrong on Goodra. Should've been a split evo if they wanted to give Goomy's final evo a shell

I mean it doesn't really change it substantially, it's the same thing but with a shell

I know it's supposed to look like a snail's shell, but that thing on its back just looks like a huge sack that contains its own feces

Sliggoo > Goomy > H-Goodra > H-Sliggoo > Goodra

It makes me seethe uncontrollably whenever a pokemon feels less interesting than whatever inspired it

Attached: iron_snail.png (926x616, 488.43K)

Not really. It's more interesting than vanilla Goodra but it sucks, they could've done Sliggoo justice but giving it an actual cool evolution but they just did Dragonite: MLP Edition 2.0

I love my Goodra

Attached: ryujinx_capture_2022-02-01_14-23-23.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

Yes, good typing, excellent stat spread, terrific movepool it’s signature move shelter in particular is busted. Also great design actually looking like a snail. Vanilla goodra was just so damn boring with bland typing and garbage defense so it dies in one hit from a physical move and can’t even abuse it’s signature ability unlike it’s regional variant.

Attached: ryujinx_capture_2022-01-31_18-34-49.png (1920x1080, 1.32M)

I just don't understand the eyes/face

Attached: bhghg.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

its better than a blatantly shitty design but man were we robbed. hopefully we see more new variations on Kalos pokemon in the future that are better

Good concept but it shouldnt be bipedal imo, makes it look weird. Also whys it so sad

If its transferrable to mainline and gets Shell Smash, yes.

you will never meme me into thinking this piece of shit is good, Any Forums. stop trying.

How about you meme yourself into finally eating a salad, lardass.

whoa that is one full diaper

I like it

based goodrabro, have fun!

cute legs.

Better than normal Goodra, but still pretty bad. I actually like new sliggoo too, but I think we all liked Goomy and Sliggoo. I still remember those XY leak threads and Goomy's day or two of fame before the final evo leaked.

>kaloshills arrived
You must be 18 or older to post on here.

i wish i could meme my cock down your windpipe, sweetheart.

kys

lurk more

>we're retards and we KNOW IT

Remember
Female only