Pokemon is different from other open world games, so "just collecting Pokemon" is fine

Pokemon is different from other open world games, so "just collecting Pokemon" is fine.

Attached: Pokemon_Legends__Arceus_-_Screenshot_12.jpg (1920x1080, 864.67K)

>so "just collecting Pokemon" is fine
No it's not

Sure it is. It's like how Minecraft is fine for "just building stuff" or how Mario Odyssey is fine for "just collecting moons".

bugsnax did it better

play the game

Attached: battles.png (879x783, 299.69K)

woooow 3 battles

You can't really compare a platformer to another genre. The point isn't the objective but what it takes to achieve the objective.

>zero reading comprehension

>8 rematches at level 70
>8 rematches at level 70
>infinite rematches that scale with you
yeah wow it's just 3 haha not like it's literally better than most games

1 Pokemon = 1 content

just like catching them all, retard

They can do scaling on this piece of shit but refuse to do it in the actual games. I fucking hate GF.

still not as challenging and varied as battle frontier but okay

The battle frontier that was only in 3 games (2 rehashes and 1 remake)?

you call it a rehash yet legends is getting dlc not even a year in and you eat it the fuck up

>full price rehash is better than just downloading the content

You dweebs trying to tell other people how to play the game is really funny.

It’s not even open world and the Appeal of Pokémon has always been the monster taming aspect aka catching/battling/training your monsters

Literally just like pokemon

You don't understand. It's like it's okay to have a Street Fighter game without any multiplayer.

That's the most incorrect analogy I've ever fucking heard congrats

Except lobbing balls isn't fun

it's pokemon monster hunter, what else should they're be to do?

you don't find it fun, but I have really enjoyed going and catching pokemon in this game. Just accept responsibility for your feelings and admit that this isn't your kind of game

>Moving the goalpost

I want to play Pokemon, not Monster Hunter. If I wanted to to play Monster Hunter, I'd do that.

Why do you people want every game to be the same as one another?

No, user. It's okay to just play against the COM.

That's not what's happening. the monster collecting game was inspired by the monster hunting game, and for good reason. if you don't like it, that's okay.

Clearly you haven't played Monster Hunter

>battle frontier
Post your symbols faggot, I bet you've never played past 1 round of factory.

I really like monster hunter, the inspiration is pretty obvious to me. Do you disagree?