I'm about to speedrun the fuck out of this game so I can get a second Enamorus for my living Pokedex. How can I...

I'm about to speedrun the fuck out of this game so I can get a second Enamorus for my living Pokedex. How can I, realistically, complete this playthrough as quickly as possible?

Attached: enamorus.jpg (1600x900, 103.4K)

Man I hate Enamorus. Why did they vaginate the folded arms?

human men etc etc

Because it is a female Pokémon

i have literally zero tips but probably try to do as little exploration as possible. catching a ton of pokemon is sort of the main exp gain in this game so i'd say just regularly swap your team out with alphas. Just keep trying to catch alphas, or exceptionally high level pokemon.

For example in the Obsidian Fieldlands before you even battle Mai you can catch Dustox/Beautifly in their early level 20s, they're by that farm area to the left of the camp, they're is much better than all the other mons at like 10s at most. Or maybe even grab that alpha luxio or snorlax if you can (i forget if snorlax is reachable before Wyrdeer but i think it is?) You'd need to just get lucky with a pokeball/heavyball, which may be more trouble than it's worth. I'd recommend trying to passively increase your star rank as well, maybe just chuck a pokeball at passing 'mons without getting distracted just to get the points. Playing through the whole game while needing to constantly catch strong pokemon without some decent pokeball types sounds hard. So yeah, basically don't have a consistent team, leveling them up is a big time loss and the game gives you enough high level pokemon relative to each area that you could just continuously swap em out.

Why do you need a second one if you have one already?

Attached: 1545138436512.jpg (1280x720, 204.21K)

Thanks user!

I collect all differences, so I need a regular one and a therian one.

One to keep, on to trade, and one for emergencies

he wants both forms

>I collect all differences
>he has a forms Living Dex
Fucking based.

I have all the different Alcremie forms, including the Stars and Ribbons for every color. Fuck me that was tedious. I ground the Cram-o-matic for weeks.

>I literally have zero tips but
>proceeds to drop lots of great tips

Mod your Switch

You got the Vivillons? Also, post that 'cremie collection.

Same. I'm only missing two of the ones you need distro items to evolve. It's driving me nuts.

Attached: quick-picture-viewer_136i1ER9Z3.png (1332x100, 183.01K)

You can get them from the Cram-o-matic.

Oh, now I understand what you meant. Welp, I need to grind some more now.

Alcremie 1/2

Attached: alcremie-1.jpg (1080x2280, 901.8K)

Alcremie 2/2

Attached: alcremie-2.jpg (1080x2280, 814.73K)

And to answer your question, yes I do have all the Vivillon.

Attached: vivillon.jpg (1080x2280, 766.24K)

Now dare to get a perfect IV Genuine Polteagiest

No shiny.
Get back to work
Nice work so far