I've never been so disappointed by a volcano level in a video game

I've never been so disappointed by a volcano level in a video game.

Attached: FirespitIsland1.jpg (814x458, 51.93K)

Stop complaining fuck.

Stop getting angry at complaints fuck.

True. But still just enjoy the game. I bet you want everything perfect? Would you like 50 Pokémon in that area? Maybe a helicopter to transport you out?

How do you know my opinions on the entire game just because I'm disappointed by one level? Why do you assume someone having a complaint in a game automatically means they hate the game or that they aren't enjoying other parts? Why is someone not allowed to have praise and criticism for a product?

Stop assuming fuck.

It's alright, It's fucking Sinnoh, crown shitter of fire type representation what did you expect?

>just enjoy the game
>even if the game is bad just enjoy it

It’s not bad though

>s-stop being mean to pla! You can't criticize the game I like!

I’m just saying this because I don’t see what’s wrong with the area. I’m not assuming you have options on others parts the similar way. But too many people complain at things that don’t need complaining.

It's more like a beach level with a volcano inside it.

>i like it so you have to like it too!

Same, it was way smaller than DP Stark Mountain and had some of the most unpolished textures in the game

I would've liked a bit more travel time before getting to Arcanine. Maybe one side cave that has a Golem in it. Maybe there's a small area with a bunch of glowing box-like stones at the wall where an alpha Magmortar spawns. Or maybe a few more Vulpixes and Growlithes instead of just that one cliffside.

Just something other than a 30 second walk past a Magmar and two Gravellers before the boss fight. Access to Heatran doesn't make the whole area less disappointing when you finally get Surf and you're able to explore the volcano you've seen in a bunch of trailers.

Attached: 14341242.png (960x540, 1.11M)

Why are her knees so busted up?

You clearly haven't played gen 7 then

>he doesn't like baked bean mountain

Attached: ryujinx_capture_2022-01-22_00-46-35.png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

Why does it look like they baked the UV map into the volcano's material? It's really noticeable during the day.

Attached: 2022013015523500_s.jpg (1280x720, 233.32K)

>thought it might be cool for dlc to take place in the battle zone with new areas and mons
>now realize that tiny ass volcano is stark mountain

Attached: he didnt laugh.jpg (1125x1689, 539.34K)

it gets even worse when you try to fly over it as Braviary

The invisible wall around it really burns my biscuits

it can't be stark mountain, the battle zone is in a completely different landmass

No? You must not have played Sun and Moon then, because Wela Volcano Park is even worse than this.