What are the % chances Gen 9 will be released in 2022 and what are the % chances Gen 9 will be released in 2023?

What are the % chances Gen 9 will be released in 2022 and what are the % chances Gen 9 will be released in 2023?

Attached: eceeefce4e1d7204e449130e06e1b6c6.jpg (720x719, 64K)

2022 1%
2023 70%

its almost certainly 2023

My opinion

30 percent 2022

70 percent 2023 - April announcement and March release date

March next year I meant *

What types would work for a Minotaur Pokemon other than fire fighting? It's so blasé

you mean announced in april 2022 for March 2023? I feel like they wouldn't want to release a big new gen outside of the standard holiday window

Yeah March 2023. I think that would be a decent time for release. Towards May would be too long. So maybe February since they could probably make sales from Valentine’s Day too lol

Fire/Steel or Fire/Ground. I guess Fire/Dark could work too

Youre honestly delusional if you think were getting Gen 9.

Closest thing youre getting to Gen 9 is 20 at a time batches of mons for Legends games

Fire/Fighting

Already confirmed by leaker we are so..

>What types would work other than Fire/Fighting
>Says Fire/Fighting

Attached: dark-wojak-light-grey.jpg (1328x1488, 434K)

Fire/Dark or Fire/Ground fits the best.
The minotaur is noted for cruelty. They wouldn't play that up for your starter though(see Incineroar being a softie despite being a dark type).
As for ground:
>A scientific interpretation also exists. Citing early descriptions of the minotaur by Callimachus as being entirely focused on the "cruel bellowing" it made from its underground labyrinth and the extensive tectonic activity in the region, science journalist Matt Kaplan has theorised that the myth may well stem from geology.
>He points out that carbon dating of marine fossils attached to boulders that were ejected from the ocean by ancient tsunamis indicates the region was tectonically very active during the years when the minotaur myth first appeared.
>Given this, he argues that the Minoans used the monster to help explain the terrifying earthquakes that were "bellowing" beneath their feet.
Of course, if they focus on the "bellowing" itself, they could make it a Fire/Normal type with Round, Hyper Voice and maybe even Boomburst.

I was stupid and missed that part

What creature do you think we are getting for water type starter? I would love a Kraken. But obviously due to its size, it might not work out. We have already had a mermaid.

I just realized that if they do the Fire/Normal sound based one, they could have it be able to take off the horns and use them as blowing/winding horns.
Maybe even have it progress from oldtimey horns to modern bullhorns(megaphones).

Cephalopod Kraken or the older island sized crab take?
Water starters are a bit hard to predict. Lots of creatures to use. The one thing I doubt it will be is a fish. Squids seem unlikely too, and Crabs not that likely. They want a cute first form at the very least, and the one thing I expect is that it will be based on an animal at least somewhat known for being able to be on land.

They could go with a Capybara. Or maybe an otter that goes a completely different road than Oshawott(who ends up as a Sea Lion).
>In Japanese, otters are called "kawauso" (獺、川獺).
>In Japanese folklore, they fool humans in the same way as foxes (kitsune) and tanuki.
>In the Noto region, Ishikawa Prefecture, there are stories where they shapeshift into beautiful women or children wearing checker-patterned clothing. If a human attempts to speak to one, they will answer "oraya" and then answer "araya," and if anybody asks them anything, they say cryptic things like "kawai."
>There are darker stories, such as one from Kaga Province (now Ishikawa Prefecture) in which an otter that lives in the castle's moat shapeshifts into a woman, invites males, and then kills and eats them.
>In the kaidan, essays, and legends of the Edo period like the "Urami Kanawa" (裏見寒話),[30] "Taihei Hyaku Monogatari" (太平百物語), and the "Shifu Goroku" (四不語録), there are tales about strange occurrences like otters that shapeshift into beautiful women and kill men.
>In the Tsugaru region, Aomori Prefecture, they are said to possess humans. It is said that those possessed by otters lose their stamina as if their soul has been extracted.] They are also said to shapeshift into severed heads and get caught in fishing nets.
>In the Kashima District and the Hakui District in Ishikawa Prefecture, they are seen as a yōkai under the name kabuso or kawaso. They perform pranks like extinguishing the fire of the paper lanterns of people who walk on roads at night, shapeshifting into a beautiful woman of 18 or 19 years of age and fooling people, or tricking people and making them try to engage in sumo against a rock or a tree stump. It is said that they speak human words, and sometimes people are called and stopped while walking on roads.
Could work as a Water/Ghost starter.

Attached: kawauso.jpg (384x500, 65.86K)

A crab starter would be really cute! I would love that. But if they did a mythology trio, I'm not sure what crabs they would base it on. For a grass starter, I would love a basilisk and they pretty much kinda just made a Masuda design in LA.

It's a Water/Bug Diving bell spider, its gimmick is juggling droplets of water and being extremely acrobatic (Can walk on water). Gets way way way more pronounced in it's final evo, if you hated jobmons you'll hate this multilegged juggling clown freak (Unless you're a pokefucker). Can't wait to see the threads of people saying apologize to Intelleon.

>2022
5%
>2023
95%

>Cute Crab Starter
Hmmm
We got a Diving Bell Spider as recently as Alola.

Attached: Cute Crab Starter.png (254x140, 55.03K)

You also got a Grass Monkey starter, after a fire monkey starter already and in the same gen as a grass monkey legendary.

Would love that! Cute!

> everyone in this thread thinks next year is more likely
You guys are dumb

Diving Bell Spider is a lot more specific than the plentiful types of monkeys we have.
Fair point, still.

>What is Pansear after Chimchar

I'll be a bit more specific, they are playing on the pun of it being a Diving Belle. AKA Water Dancer/Performer.

I want another mermaid even tho I liked our last one

That makes a fair bit of sense.
Explore the concept a bit more than just "big version of animal" that Araquanid I suppose.

Despite what muh leakers are saying, Gen 9 releasing for 2022 only makes the most lucrative sense. 2021 was a dead year for Nintendo fiscally in terms of first/second-party titles and they desperately need boosts to compensate.
In fact, the only reason they let Legends get dumped into January instead of giving it more time to be polished and improved on is almost guaranteed to be the result of BotW2 being ready to release for Holiday Season this year, and Nintendo didn't want the games to rip each other apart for being too "similar" thanks to Legends' marketing capitalizing on the fact people believe it to be "BotW with Pokemon".

You're in luck then, jobmons aren't stopping and water is doubledipping on waifus very soon.