TRaiNER BATTLES ARE BAD BECAUSE ..........THEY ARE OK

>TRaiNER BATTLES ARE BAD BECAUSE ..........THEY ARE OK

Attached: images (6).png (487x630, 31.7K)

Who are you quoting? Please take your meds

no people say they’re bad because they’re poorly designed being all the same shitmon teams and it’s a slog with all the battle text and transitions
PLA fixed the sloggy part so hopefully modern era games with more trainer battles will still feel better

He's quoting the discord baiters

Yeah that's so much worse than constantly running into the same 200 shitmons in Legends and being ganked by 4 of them same one

no one thinks they're bad. I do dislike pvp tho because it forces them to focus on the balance which for some reason kills the entirety of the singleplayer content. Triple arrow could never exist with online lmao

>TRaiNER BATTLES ARE BAD BECAUSE
because they're not challenging and they're just boring filler. I would gladly take a game focused on exploration with zero trainers which is pretty much exactly what SS DLC and PLA were.

You can easily avoid all the shitmons and run away even if they do aggro lol
The only time multiple mons raping you like that is a risk is in distortions and they’re certainly not shitmons, and they come in batches of 3.

What's the difference between battling a wild Rattata and battling Youngster Joey's Rattata?

Joey’s has maxed out IVs

wildmons in PLA have varying nu-EVs which is the same thing lol

Except they can attack you when you're trying to battle one specific mon to catch, like a Gabite, nearby shitmons can join in. Or are you one of those shills who didn't actually play the game?

Because it's convenient for my narrative

unironically git gud

I’m playing it now and rarely has a shitmon bothered me enough that I need to half turn and chuck a wing ball at it to make it fuck off. Even when an alpha is surrounded by little shitters there’s so many stealth options it’s irrelevant
Have you considered tools like scatter bang for this specific situation or did you not play the game?

legends proved fewer battles = good but it doesn't have enough

You should delete yourself like /qa/ did.

? PLA has the most challening trainer battles

Attached: battles.png (879x783, 299.69K)

Who the fuck enjoys battling 10 trainers in the field with 4 of the same shitmons until you reach the next tunnel where surprise, now there's 30 assholes with the same 4 shitmons ready to do the same thing

The only worthwhile thing to come out of trainer battles is money to blow on -fresh water-

Oh boy can't wait to fight another youngster with his low level shitmon who's placed in the middle of the road to pad out game time

Wojack images should be a ban

>Wojack images should be a ban

Attached: redditors.png (500x554, 30.34K)