You DID make your PLA trainer a Black girl in honor of Black History Month, didn't you user?

You DID make your PLA trainer a Black girl in honor of Black History Month, didn't you user?

Attached: tumblr_of6ejpWonP1qemks9o1_1280.png (807x1124, 363.32K)

i wish pokemon games had more than four skintones. you can't make good gyarus with the brown options they give you.

Please stop making these threads. We want to talk about Pokemon, not SJW shit, US politics, and other such bullshit. There are 99999 million other places to go for that.

why must leftists make everything about race?

eww brown

Becase Leftist are actually more racist than the Right.

>Black women existing is political SJW bullshit
Sheeeesh that's some cringe

Attached: e9c63a8f31948633886d53c82441166e.png (162x355, 59.92K)

No, I made mine a white boy that I’ve dressed up like a girl.

Jesus bro are you alright in the head? Do you have brain damage?

>Becase Leftist are actually more racist than the Right.
Political affiliation is not an accurate metric for "degree of racism." However, there are many, many examples of domestic terrorism perpetrated by right-wing extremists in recent history. What could possibly be more racist than maiming or brutally slaughtering someone because of their God-given skin color?

>Sheeeesh that's some cringe
No black women are not SJW bullshit, but you know good and damn well that that's 1/4 of what this thread is going to turn into. We've gone over this shit.

oh shit its black history month, that means the Mcrib is back

You know this is a lie but you will try to bring up all sorts of misconstrued shit and anecdotes or just outright ignore all the racist shit on the right

Please go back to Any Forums.

>However, there are many, many examples of domestic terrorism perpetrated by right-wing extremists in recent history.
Their answer is always gonna be "you're politicizing a very political attack", say it's isolated and overblown and then cry about a bike lock or an Arby's being shut down, or just outright deny it and say it's a conspiracy despite the perpetrators being literally your average lunatic on imageboards like them

>make black girl
>turns out to be futa
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Nah, but I'll pick one of these for it.

Attached: 9474217fb41d13199c7fdd64c07e1d02381628fe_hq.jpg (1024x768, 53.54K)

Lol what a funny prank haha

i guess that nessa and sonia fanfic with various other characters from other videogames is correct
black girls are always packing

>Black History Month
Goddam, why are Americans so obsessed with the racism thing?

No, I made my trainer a black guy, because I am one.

Because if the peasants stop fighting each other they might remember that they're all getting shafted by the elites.