Legends Arceus is racist

While there are many caucasian people seen in the Hisui region, blacks are seemingly vacant. What the actual hell is wrong with GameFreak? I believe The Legends of Arceus is interionally a xenophobic title in the Pokemon main series games.

Attached: sample-59636481e2ed3a55c4d3016c5dd0dd78.jpg (850x1017, 99.54K)

>blacks are seemingly vacant
You just posted one

I think Japan was still very insular and isolated in the warring states era

>There should be lots of blacks in ancient japan

It's not ancient you fucking retard.

>I believe The Legends of Arceus is interionally a xenophobic title in the Pokemon main series games.
Based.

Shit bait no one cares

Attached: 1608659694415.png (1972x2215, 3.49M)

roll

Man, you already got a game with lot of black indian or wathervar as the main focus of galar

>ancient

Some resetera tranny just repeated his same mantra used for Kalos, Unova, Alola and Galar saying that actually races don't exist in Pokemon so Iscan is clearly the same as Iridia and him and Palina aren't a mixed couple as a result.

OP is baiting, but yes.

Why are you like this?

Rollin

There are blacks in Hisui, but not Sinnoh? Were they pushed out?

I remember helping a showderper make this shit

I don’t understand why people are getting autistic over the use of the word ancient surrounding this game.
Ancient doesn’t mean prehistoric. 200 years ago is considered ancient to some.
Anyway, I’m not that user but I do feel like I should point out: There aren’t very many blacks in Japan now, let alone hundreds of years ago.

now we know why it's selling so well

>I believe The Legends of Arceus is interionally a xenophobic title in the Pokemon main series games
Don’t forget their portrayal of (((Ginko))) merchants too.
This game is based as fuck.

roll... hoping for something better this time

love this thread

>I don’t understand why people are getting autistic over the use of the word ancient
Because it's fucking wrong and obviously by people who call anything foreign and before industrialization as ancient, it's honest retardation, they probably think this is concurrent to Greeks or something
>There aren’t very many blacks in Japan now, let alone hundreds of years ago.
There aren't any pokemon either, or people with naturally green hair, it's just people suddenly getting "standards" when brown or black people are brought up, you know this

Attached: 1643915346938.jpg (128x74, 1.19K)

You aren't owed representation in Pokemon games, get off your imaginary high horse.

can you elaborate on the gingko merchants? what are they representing?

It obviously makes sense for there to be any blacks in Hisui let alone alot, even though modern Sinnoh has none. If Gamefreak wanted to be accurate there should be none, be happy you get ur representation at all.

rolycoly

>You aren't owed representation in Pokemon games
I never mentioned representation unless you're stupid enough to believe OP isn't trolling, nor do I give a shit, but we're clearly getting more brown people than a lot of retards on Any Forums can handle and they bitch about it constantly despite being nothing, get off your own high horse if you think Pokemon should suddenly be "historically accurate"

>because it’s wrong
Sorry, which definition of ancient are you quoting where a specific time period is given
>concurrent with greeks
Well, Greeks are still around today.
>People suddenly get standards when you talk about brown people
You’re either being disingenuous, or you’re actually stupid. You might be stupid, given your previous statements. Sinnoh/Hisui is analogous for Japan (specifically Hokkaido). The Pokémon world is fictional yes, and that grants a certain amount of artistic freedom to play with. However, the world is based on a real world, real time scenario. Dropping nogs in devalues the link they were trying to forge by basing it on a real location.

Black people have been in Japan since at least the 1600's.

Macaques don’t count, racist.

>Sorry, which definition of ancient are you quoting where a specific time period is given
Ancient is refers to things before the 600's, there is ancient Japan where their recorded history was still starting, this game takes place sometime adjacent to their modernization?
>Well, Greeks are still around today.
You know very well what I fucking mean and are showing how purposefully obtuse you're being
>You’re either being disingenuous
You're denying every other thread that happens here for the last ten years then.
>However, the world is based on a real world, real time scenario.
And yet you want to use the words ancient when they don't apply? And if you want go in with this, there are fucking Greco-Roman columns in Sinnoh, when they've never existed before in Hokkaido, the clans are vaguely meant to be the Ainu, they look nothing like it and one of the leaders is some blonde blue eyed white teenage girl, and you're not complaining about that.
You're not complaining about the complex ruins in Unova and all sorts of non-New York things

Op is the real racist one

Epic ownage

The guy doesn't even look black, he looks like one of those really brown Japanese people. I mean, they don't fit in these regions anyway. Maybe Gamefreak will make an Africa Region or something. lol.