Daily reminder that "catching pokemon" is not content...

Daily reminder that "catching pokemon" is not content. It's the bare minimum of a pokemon game along with trading and having online battles.

Attached: 1643497568560.jpg (750x625, 31.92K)

Causal fags seething

catching is the entire game now smogonfag
seethe and dilate more as each passing day PLA sells more and more and break all records

Yeah I remember all those online battles on the GameBoy, N64, GBA, and GameCube.

Attached: 30B61EF1-00BE-4BDD-805A-720253741562.gif (320x240, 85.19K)

it is when it’s engaging
now die out already compfag this isn’t your franchise anymore

pokemon was literally invented because the creator liked catching and documenting species of bugs

>compfags still having a meltdown because PLA isn’t Landorus-T: The Movie: The Game Season 10

Exactly. Which makes PLA the first actual successor to gens 1 and 2. And not another rehash.

>STOP ASKING FOR CONTENT! IT DOESNT NEED POKEMON IT DOESNT NEED ONLINE IT DOESNT NEED TO BE ANYTHING BUT A CHEAP COLLECTATHON LIKE THE MOBILE GAME!!
I'm going to be honest, I didn't think Any Forums would really choose to die on this hill.

Yawn

>randoms online is content
Just imagine. Some people actually think like that and accept it. Kek.

GO's the first actual successor to the core concept of Pokemon, fag.

>REEEEEEEEEEE WHY DID GF MAKE A NEW GAME INSTEAD OF REHASHING THE SAME SHIT FROM 1997 WHY WHY WHY CANT I USE LANDO-T AND MY HUSBAND INCINEROAR TO PWN 10 YEAR OLDS ONLINE

>>randoms online is content
Yes you dumb shill. Most non-pokemon games have some sort of online play in 2022.
I didn't ask for a rehash. I asked for an online, at least 300 pokemon and something to do other than a collectathon.

Sinnoh never happened, but its prequel Hisui did.

Attached: 1592222009342.png (741x970, 662.91K)

>Yes you dumb shill. Most non-pokemon games have some sort of online play in 2022.

Imagine thinking this is a good thing. Go back to Fortnite zoom zoom.

You are unironically why this franchise was dying
compfags deserve the rope

Content is quickly becoming the stupidest buzzword on Any Forums.
Just admit you fags only think the Battle Frontier and the PWT counts as content. All of gen 6+ has no content according to Any Forums so online and Battle Towers don't count. First versions don't have content either. Only like 4 games in this series actually have content according to Any Forums.

>I asked for an online, at least 300 pokemon
Why you need so many when compfags only used less than 60 pokemon

1 pokemon = 1 content
1 bidoof is a content
1 rattata is a content

Here's your new unique catching mechanic.

Attached: dcp02gc-d6b44083-9d14-40aa-8f62-e23489109b5a.png (938x765, 522.11K)

There's other ways to make a meaningful online other than PvP. Stop shilling.

Wtf is wrong with people? Why is PLA getting such good reviews? It looks like shit, runs like shit, and is literally just an empty world to run around in and catch a very limited amount of Pokémon. PLA is for people who’s IQ falls below the median of 100.