I challenge you to create a Pokèmon Trainer based on Jesus Christ

Just to see how Atheists get mad for having a religion represented and Christian gets mad despite inclusivity.

Attached: jesus and arceus.jpg (403x400, 42.4K)

7 bidoof

I challenge you to get a hobby.

>Pokemon Prophet challenged you to a battle!
>Arceus
>Palkia
>Dialga
>Mespirit
>Azelf
>Uxie

Yup seems about right

>a bunch of shinto buddhist shit
>"christian"
americans really are the bottom feeders of earth

he uses 10 of these
the camera is zoomed out because they would cover the screen, and even zoomed out it struggles to keep five of them on screen.
Yes he sends out five at once, the player can only send out 1/4th of their pokemon.
Losing gives you a game over with Jesus doing Gangnam Style as your save file is deleted and touching the power buttons shocks you so you are forced to watch it slowly delete your save and uninstall the game.
Losing to him again makes your console explode into tarantulas with massive human dicks that also explode into anthrax.

Attached: Wailbig.png (525x1092, 48.69K)

certified gen 1 evo

>The Son Jesus wants to battle
>Togekiss
>Flapple
>Altaria
>Mega Absol
-Mew

>Mew, the literal evolutionary theory Pokémon

>implying its based on anything

Easy

Attached: Screenshot_20220203-104553-138.png (1020x1008, 223.53K)

>Mew the literal Pokemon within the hearts of all pokemon

okay

Attached: jesus.jpg (174x290, 8.06K)

Taking the human and god elements, I would go with:

1) Ampharos (as a “starter”, because of the stable he was born in and “lamb of God thing))
2) Togekiss (the white dove and angel like creature)
3) Machamp (he was a woodworker and makes sense to have a strong pokemon with some versatility to help him and Joseph. Also can represent the “human follower” aspect.)
4) Mudsdale (evold Mudbray, who he rode on his entrance in Jerusalem. Mudbray is small, but not that small 1m, but 110kg. A slightly bigger one would make it make sense).
5) Vaporeon (many fish/fishermen elements in Jesus life and Vaporeon representes the transformation through water, which we can relate to baptism).
6) Arceus (the ultimate proof that he is in direct contact with divine).

Pretty easy.

based, but I'd replace Vaporeon with Wishiwashi for the multiplying fish thing

The choice of Ho-oh (the phoenix) is quite clver here, representing the resurrection. Interesting that it has only been chosen once.
Just for fun, we could also speculate on teams of those who made themselves His enemies. Mainly, I thibk the pharisees would use teams consisting of Gollet, Gollurk, Nosepass, and Probopass. Unfortunately for them, a water yype pokemon (representing baptism) could sweep their teams.

Alakazam- Omnipotent pokemon.
I have no idea why proygon Z. Honestly replace with Wooloo.
Shedinja- the Body
Slowking- Omnipresence
Mew- The Begotten one of which all derives.
Ho Oh- Resurrection and Hope but if around evil will turn into a cleansing fire.

Yeah I dig it.

Any Forums is about to get thanos snapped.
So long and thanks for all the fish.

Attached: Victini-image-victini-36281728-500-282.gif (500x282, 470.6K)

I doubt christians care.
Also, this >jesus just goes around with his gang of bidoof helping people, building houses, taming rogue demons, and setting the law of god straight

Wishiwashi (Jesus fish/Meek who inherit the earth), Blissey (Healing the sick), Conkeldurr (Carpentry, Simon Peter), Tropius (Steady supply of food to feed the starving similar to the Bread and Fish miracle), Mudsdale (The ass he rode into town on), Togekiss (Angels/Kindness)

I think Porygon-Z was chosen because it's the closest we have to a Pokemon being crucified.