The Pokémon that represents truth has titties and a dick

>the Pokémon that represents truth has titties and a dick
What did they mean by this?

Attached: F72BE927-8BC9-46E8-AF8A-68ADA0870367.jpg (225x225, 9.4K)

Hashirama is prettier than you you ugly!

I have titties and a dick too, but my titties are MNA TITTIES boy! You can’t milk me, no sir!

LUBBY

Are you trying to insinuate that one of my favorite legends is ugly you heretic faggot!

Fuck I meant to say MAN TITTIES. PECS if you will. I’m fucking JACKED woo.

Reshiram is a majestic chad secure in his masculinity and unconventially powerful visage unlike Zekrom.

She's female and she love human men FACT

Attached: 1638411847508.png (1280x720, 1.18M)

That's chest hair. And Resh is nothing but phallic symbols. Lop off the arms and head and he's a literal flying penis.

Kinda looks like titties

Look past your biases. That was the entire point of B/W and the design of the Taos. It's why so many don't realize Zekrom's got the female signifiers like the bust, midriff, mothering hips and the dainty lady fingers.

Looks like titties to me

Reshiram is male like his masculine counterparts, Zekrom and Kyurem, who he split from.

Kill yourself.

You know he was voiced by a man in that movie, right?

>being voiced by an actor of the opposite sex means the character is that sex
didn't know ash was a girl the whole time. although granted personally i don't think either of em have genders since they'd give em ones to specify if it was important.

Sorry, its a she and she's marrying human men like all female pokemon COPE

Attached: 1638412248997.jpg (680x510, 88.74K)

Its a pubic mohawk that she let get out of control

Nice. The ashitnime did something right for once.

So was Lugia. The trashime doesn't understand creator intent

Reshiram is depicted as male, separated from a single dragon along with his far manlier counterpart, neither of which are feminine, and isn't called female unlike Lunala or Zacian. Cope.

Where is this from?