It’s February. What do you think we’re getting for Pokémon day?

It’s February. What do you think we’re getting for Pokémon day?

Attached: 63A23A2A-F385-4DC8-BFD2-D61A91D3DC66.jpg (540x450, 43.57K)

Disappointment

Gloating

Deepthroat session with volo!

Attached: FKL5sRwVEAIncfy.jpg (989x1480, 153.51K)

YES

bugsu

In

I feel like we're about a year too early for Gen 9, but with Legends having released in January of all months instead of being this year's November release, I have no clue what to expect. Legends DLC maybe? No idea what they'd do for it though, feel like the most interesting thing you could do is something with the Original Dragon, but that feels more like prime second game material rather than a DLC. New Ranger's a no, sadly. Conquest return? Doubt it. I guess an Explorers of Time/Darkness/(preferably) Sky remake would be pretty cool.

Attached: 1562094778944.png (880x792, 260.78K)

I really doubt gen 9 as well due to how early it feels. I think legends DLC is the most likely since it would be announced at a ripe time when most fans have spent a lot of time in the game, but at the same time gamefreak could just throw some crazy curveball

PLA DLC with charizard

If that happens I’m leaving the board for a bit cuz shit will hit the fan

Pokemon sleep

If GF feel PLA has the legs to carry through the year, then they can delay Gen 9 to 2023 easily. But I doubt that, so probably Gen 9 announcement/teaser.

Announcement for Legends DLC, more info on Detective Pikachu 2/Sleep, and a release date for Legends/BDSP Home compatibility

wasnt the new detective pikachu game shitcanned? Like not even delayed just totally canceled

Some kind of DLC tease/announcement for PLA seems likely. I could also see them confirming the next games are in development but I somehow doubt we'll get any concrete details so soon after PLA's launch, especially if they have DLC planned.

I don't think it was ever officially cancelled by TPC so I guess it could still be in development.

hope it happens then cause nobody deserve to stay here

Pick any of the following.
>Explorers DX
>Gen 9 teaser
>Arceus DLC
>Some random mobile shovelware

revival of an old spinoff
Pokken 2 or Conquest 2 would be fucking kino

At best: Home support for BDSP and PLA
At worst: Nothing.