What was her problem?

What was her problem?

Attached: unknown-4.png (2560x1440, 3.71M)

not enough young dick

Made for MSP(Massive shota penis)

Any schizo theories for her yet? Her clothing seems a little too elegant for that region and time period, wonder if she came from some far off wealthy land.
Or maybe she's even old Cynthia who was plunged back in time a long time ago and has aged a bit.
Regardless, I feel like she's going to make future appearances, she knows too much and is too mysterious to just be some character who appears at the end of the game and somehow has the answer to fixing all of Hisui's problems.

This!

oxymoron

She wasn't sitting on my face

being too hot?

She's native to Hisui

>made it look blurry and shitty to blend in with the game textures
kek

this

Is this lady immortal? I finished the Genies quest last night and she talked about Enamorus always being her means of transport throughout Hisui, but that she’ll let the MC use her until the MC dies.

It's implied her and Volo are immortals who've been around in hisui for centuries. She's also apparently hiding from the locals which might imply she's up to some shady stuff in the background.

definitely runs an /ss/ brothel
>all those hapless first time trainers from Jubilife missing and presumed killed by pokemon are chained up in her basement

She is the only person in all of Hisui with a bed, and is quick to welcome young trainers into her home. Definitely some /ss/ shit going on there m

just like her ancestor

Volo isnt Cynthia's ancestor, he IS cynthia
Hes playing the long game, no matter how many centuries it took
What better way than to change his identity and become the champion herself
Cynthia's only disappointment was that you managed to defeat cyrus and giratina, she was expecting you to lose and then nobody would be standing in her way

But you didnt lose, so the facade must stay in tact for a while longer

So Cynthia is a tranny

Why does she dress like some cruella de vil bitch but lives in a hut in the middle of nowhere?

There is no implication that any of them are immortal, fuck your with your retarded headcanon

>Cynthia kept the same team for X00 years
bruh