If you chose Diamond clan for any reason besides possibly being horny for Arezu you are retarded...

If you chose Diamond clan for any reason besides possibly being horny for Arezu you are retarded, its like all of the characters were created to be as annoying as possible

Attached: asdfgh.png (303x327, 199.87K)

They're pokemon characters, who gives a shit about them
I just chose pearl because I wanted palkia

I’ll choose Diamond strictly because my sis chose Pearl, like how she choose dark Urshifu and made me go water Urshifu.

I chose diamond clan because the leader is a nice dude to your character and they aren't stuck up assholes and egotistical sluts like in the pearl clan

this is also acceptable and family pilled

Adaman is cool, but Iridia is too cute and her design is nice.

>siding with the w*man in Pearl
shiggydiggydo

You don’t choose between the clans, but the leaders, and Adaman is a much nicer dude than whiny Irina.

>If you chose Diamond clan for any reason besides possibly being horny for Arezu
I chose Diamond clan because I was horny for Adaman

>Arezu is hot
>Mai is hot
>Adaman is a chill dude and hot
>Sabi is annoying but has very little screentime
>Basculegion guy is… there, I guess
So that just leaves the Electrode fucker as the main point against tge Diamond clan.

Balltism

>challenges to battle at the start of the coronet zone
>options are no and no way
what were they thinking?

Adaman and Melli fuck regularly and that's the only reason I need to join diamond.

Same
Arezu and Mai also being hot is a bonus

Diamond has Arezu and objectively better colors, Adaman is a bro too

Really.
I wanted to beat his ego out of him right then.

You are never asked to choose a clan, your are asked to choose which leader you wanted to follow you around for a bit, so the choice was obvious
Besides Arezu stays in Jubilife anyway, and Diamond probably has better wardens overall

Do you often let your sister control your actions?

This. Adaman, Arezu, Iscan, and Sabi are all great characters and very supportive/humble. Melli is the only shitty one. Meanwhile, the only genuinely great Pearl member is Ingo. Irida is just okay, and the rest are meh.

Attached: 1632851594707.jpg (1240x2600, 1.34M)

Not really, I just wanted a different experience, or rather see if our experiences will be different at all.

>adaman is a bro through the entire story
>irida is all BLAH BLAH ALMIGHT SINNOH THIS ALMIGHT SINNOH THAT LINA THIS LINA THAT

I chose the Diamond clan because I am horny for Arezu.

I'm surprised nobody drew his Twink ass just yet.

especially with those fat suckable bitch tits, mmph, my god you can just titfuck him and both of you squirt. You on his face, and him from his estrogenated jiggly bulky 2 t-shirt wearing nursing-pad improvising nips.

i will choose diamond because the pearl clan's leader comes off as a colossal cunt

Like other anons said, Adaman is a chill dude, so I didn't mind going with Diamond. I still chose them because they had my wife Arezu though.

Attached: squat.jpg (2520x4200, 3.2M)

Whose ancestor is he even supposed to be?

Why are people so horny for silver in drag?

silver in drag and tons of plastic surgery

Once again no choice would be the best choice

Attached: Yes_Man.jpg (830x596, 123.29K)