Ingo got isekai'd

>Ingo got isekai'd
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

F

Attached: Black_White_Ingo.png (759x1280, 635.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJ9vkt7BHYI
youtube.com/watch?v=_8-feGjQNs8
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who

I believe it's the subway battle leader from black and white, or black and white two

Was he chosen by Arceus like the protag or is he a faller like Anabel in SM?

No reason explained ever, not ever for the MC
GF sucks at story writing

why did GF do this to him?

I'd tell you not to be mean to my husbando but I've been seeing people making content of Emmet being sad and it's making me laugh because of course it was going to happen. Maybe I'm so old and jaded that angst like this means nothing to me and watching the reactions while eating popcorn is a blast.

Kek and people say PLA has a good story lol

Hes that one optional miniboss who you can fight if you beat all of the MMX4 Mavericks in a certain stage order - you should know this by now

Attached: Mega_Man_X_DiVE_Colonel.png (700x534, 438.96K)

It had the potential to be fine, instead it's just the same boring mediocre shit. Dialogue and side quests got a little better but overall it just sucks.
It is still the best Pokémon game in the last decade.

The postgame literally explains the protag

Such a random character to do this to. Surprised it wasn't Looker.

>optional
Don't you always fight Colonel at the midway point? P sure you don't get a choice

It quite literally did not

>It quite literally did not
If Volo saying "it's almost like you were sent here specifically to stop my plans" in his post battle dialogue didn't make it painfully obvious then you're stupider than a five year old
Also Ingo doesn't need a reasoning when there's random time-space distortions happening all over the region as a gameplay mechanic. He could've been in the wrong place in the wrong time and gotten caught up in one, and left in Hisui after it dissipated.

Only because he theorized doesn't make it true, besides not even fucking Arceus says anything at all for the matter. MC does not even care nor give a fuck, so it is mediocre storytelling. Why are distorsions happening, then? Why can't Arceus stop or fix them?

Unova confirmed

>Why are distorsions happening, then?
Because Giratina opened the space time rift and cause Dialga/Palkia to go into a frenzy after being fed power by Volo, all in an attempt to get Arceus' attention and fight him head on. Arceus didn't stop it himself because revealing himself to the world to fix the issues would have been playing right into Giratina and Volo's intentions, so he sends you, a talented trainer gifted with his blessing in the Arc Phone, back to the past to quell the nobles and stop the Space-Time rift from getting worse.
This is all made incredibly fucking obvious in the post game and if you didn't catch any of this then you either haven't played it or are literally fucking retarded

colonel is a obligatory fight after beating the first 4 mavericks

youtube.com/watch?v=LJ9vkt7BHYI

WHY, GAMEFREAK!
HE WAS LOVED!
HE WAS LOOOOOOOVED!!!1

Kk, why doesn't Arceus acknowledge any of this then? Why doesn't the MC care at all? After all that shit is fixed or whatever, no one acknowledges anything. Fucking Ingo is now stuck there, what's the matter, little Arceus can no longer bring MC or Ingo to their original places? (besides, there are 30000 other methods to deal with Volo if you're Arceus, it could literally rift him in the fucking sea and drown him before he even attemps any of this shit)

Fuck that shit. Keep ILCA the fuck away if they're not going to make proper remakes instead of shit worse than even ORAS.

ingo states that he was definitely brought here and he remembers something in the rift just like you do but he can’t recall it due to the memory loss. this pretty much implies that arceus brought him back in time to deal with volo but when he didn’t pan out he grabbed YOU instead. a random choice on God’s part but battle facility owners are normally pretty strong and good with pokemon so he had the right idea.

im personally more inclined to believe ingo is literally just collateral damage as a result of the rifts opening, or that he fell into an ultra wormhole and became a faller.

>this pretty much implies that arceus brought him back in time
Not really

Not the first time a post-game character gets their life ruined out of nowhere.

Attached: sample-07a1e66581bc9d12464c94980527c03a.jpg (850x800, 95.67K)

>Kk, why doesn't Arceus acknowledge any of this then?
youtube.com/watch?v=_8-feGjQNs8
He outright says that he was happy that he chose you to bring to the past in his post-fight dialogue
> Why doesn't the MC care at all?
Because they're a blank slate, this is like asking why the MC in any other Pokemon game barely cares when they stop badguy mcevil from taking over the world with the legendary of the week. In any case, there are several dialogue options that can be chosen that indicate how you feel, which include feeling disoriented, worried, or cautious
> After all that shit is fixed or whatever, no one acknowledges anything.
The idea of you being stuck here after the space-time rifts close is brought up by Akari and Laventon, and they say that while they work it out, you can continue to help with trhe pokedex. Sending the MC back to their right place isn't even fucking hard with Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, AND Arceus all being allied with them by the end of the game, it doesn't need to be outright stated.
> Fucking Ingo is now stuck there, what's the matter, little Arceus can no longer bring MC or Ingo to their original places?
Ingo isn't brought up because at the end of the day he's a secondary character who's biggest purpose is being a guide to Sneasler and standing at the training ground acting as a rematch hub. I assume that the Mc wouldn't forget about him when taking up being sent back to their proper place in time.
>(besides, there are 30000 other methods to deal with Volo if you're Arceus, it could literally rift him in the fucking sea and drown him before he even attemps any of this shit)
Still would've had him take direct influence on the world, which would have revealed him enough for Giratina to go and pick a fight.
This is my last reply, I have stuff to do and I'm not going to waste time arguing with a retard who's clearly not even played the game.

he said he’s there for a reason and the pearl clan noticed he was pretty quick to taming pokemon just like you. i’m pretty sure he’s a failed protag but it’s open ended so take your pick.